After school...

As soon as y/n get in the car, a question greet her...

"Y/n, who's the girl with you and the others ate at break time?" Jinwoo ask, trying hard not to show his uneasiness towards the girl.

"Oh hi oppa! You saw us huh? That's was Eunji! She was my new friend!" She claimed excitedly." Why are you asking?"

" Oh your friend huh? Its nothing. I just saw you and wondering who she is"he shrugged but he still had the uneasy feeling about her.

What could it be?

Time skip (im laZzZzYyY)

It was weekend and Jinwoo, y/n, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook  were in the games room. They're obviously playing games. Well only Taehyung and Jungkook have played for hours. The others were just watching them from the corner of the room.

The three were just doing random stuff when some whining was heard...

"Hyung you can't do this to me~
Dont you love me?"

"Im sorry Jungkook-ah, but I have no choice"

Okay what's going on here? Are they watching some kdramas?They're all confuses with what  infront of them.Jungkook on the floor,kneeling and begging something to Taehyung.

Taehyung doing his best not to look to the younger's eyes with a controller in his hand. To not making things complicated, Jungkook was begging for Taehyung to give him one of his 'life' so he can win the game. But Taehyung just have a 'life' left and he also want to win the game. Well obviously...

"H-hyung p-please...!"
Jungkook try really hard to let out fake tears. He want Taehyung to have sympathy on him. He doesn't like that but he NeEeEd to win the game.IT JUST A DAMN GAME!!!

If you were in this situation is was really a kinda scary moment for you ....well let me say the three poor soul in the corner were terrified cuz they didn't know what was  happening and with the tears and yelling,the three were hugging each other for dear life. They thought some kind of ghost get into them and acting weird like that.

Back to the two overreacting ass, they still bickering. Jungkook still begging for his hyung to stop his movement. Taehyung just need to push a button on his controller and boom! His the winner. And that's what he did...and ³ ² ¹...

"TAEHYUNG HOW DARE YOU!"
There's go Jungkook exploded. How can he do that to him?

" Im sorry jungkook but you're already win before!"

While the two were bickering,Yoongi suddenly came into the room. He frown when he saw the situation in that room. "Whats going on here?"

The three look at Yoongi,still in shock state. They just point at Jungkook and Taehyung. Yoongi look at them again and let out a sigh. He shrugged,not bothering about the two cause he knows whatever it is,its must  be something stupid. He walk over and sit beside Jimin and take y/n in his lap.

"Baby,can you help me with something?"yoongi asked the girl. Y/n tilting her head to side.She frown but nodded.

•••

Tight black drees,white leather jacket and black high heels,she stepped confidently on the street of the Seoul. A  brown envelope in A4  size in her arm. She walk quickly from the building she just sneaked in. She pulled down her hair ties when she saw a few men in black suit. Probably trying to find her. And if they get her she already know when the last time she'll see the sky.

She smirked." Not today guys" (not not today~not today anyone?)she saw the men going back into the building when they didn't find her."huh! Cowards!" She whispered to herself. She slowed her paced and normally walk on. When she got to the road crossing,she stopped to wait for the red light.

She just wait when she heard sobbing and sniffles sound. She turn back to see a girl crying infront a cafe. The girl look scared and flinch every time someone pass her.

She felt sorry for her. She might just had sneaked into a building and took some files,and people pay her for bad jobs , she still had heart and feeling. She walk to her and bowed down to her level.

"Hey sweetie,why are you  here alone?" She asked the girl. The girl just shook her head and carry on crying. She look to left and right to see if there any person searching for a lost kid.

"Sweetie are you lost?" The girl nodded still crying. Her tears didn't want to stopped from falling.

"Where are your parents? Do you remember where the last time you see them?"the girl again nodded.

" Can you show me ? I'll get you to your parents!"the girl's head perks up and nodded.

" Whats your name sweetie?"

"*sniff* mma-my n-name*sniff* i-is
Y- *sniff* y-y/n"

She smiled and took y/n hand in hers.
"Okay y/n lets find your parents"

They walked a few blocks  from the cafe. But they still didn't find y/n's parents. She stopped in her tracks when she realized they're in unknown place.

"Umm where are we?" She look down to see y/n smiling at her.She frown.

Y/n keep smiling and said " sorry unnie" with that someone pulled her to a dark hallway.

She look up and two muscalar men holding her. She look at y/n still smiling innocently at her. Then she heard footsteps coming to them.

"Good job baby!" Yoongi said walking straight to the girl.

" Thank you oppa!"she smiled.

" Wait!what y-you little bitch!"she yell in anger.

Yoongi glare at her with anger in his eyes.
"Dont you dare to call my little princess 'little bitch'!" Yoongi snapped.

" You using her to get me!? I feel sorry for her"

Yoongi scoffed." She's my sister. Dont feel sorry for her. Feel sorry for yourself. But anyway thanks for helping me to get this"he took the envelope.

" Hey put that down! that's not yours!"

" Its not yours either"

" You are a bad person unnie!"y/n said getting closer to her.

" Right baby,she is"

She scoffed and roll your eyes." Heh neither do you. Who do you think you are?"

" Well dont you know BTS? Welp im Suga,the most famous information stealer"he said waving the envelope in his hand.

Her shocked expression clearly showed on her facs.  She actually terrified and she thought she just peed. Who doesn't know BTS the most powerful mafia gang! She knows today she will end here.

"Please don't kill me!"

"Oh so now you beg to me? Well to late. You just call my precious baby a bitch! So say bye bye!"

She gasped. She look at y/n." Y/n!
Y/n please help me! Please!" She desperately asked the girl but Yoongi quickly pulled her behind him.

"Tch this girl" yoongi roll his eyes, disgusted. "Take y/n. Cover her eyes and ears" he said in a lower voice yet sternly. A man who's holding the girl quickly took out a ear plugs and put in y/n's ears and close her eyes.

Yoongi pulled out his gun and aimed it to her." Any last word?"

"I-i.."

"Too late!" He pulled the trigger and the bullet got in to her head. Her blood spit out and her body lying lifeless.

"Clean the mess" he command. His men nodded. He went y/n and walk away a little before pulling out the ear plugs and uncover her eyes.

"Thanks baby I've got the thing I want! Now let's get ice cream!"

"Your welcome oppa!"

And the two went to a ice cream shop like nothing. Suga from bangtan always have his easy way.

Get the person to you,take what you want and shoot them. See easy as a,b,c...

A/n if only I can do my school work that easy....