Chapter 13 - Fight for Love

The six of them sitting awkwardly to each other as the pink-haired girl, who she found out the name was Rosé, had been doing her best to flirt in front of Jungkook. They all decided to eat Korean Barbeque as a celebration for getting a lot of sales this month.

Much higher than the last month and it was Lisa's first bonding with her boss and her co-workers. The two, Rosé and Jimin just tag along with them. They decided to close the shop earlier today. It was already passed at 8 pm when they went to the Korean barbeque restaurant, and they all ordered beef, seafood, and pork with Korean side dishes, rice wine, and soju.

With just a few shots, Rosé was already drunk as she flushed her pinky cheeks in front of Jungkook, tries to touch him anywhere, but he professionally dodged and pretended not to notice Rosé's drunk antics.

His eyes ain't leaving Jimin either as he observed the way he flirted with Lisa. Trying to touch her hair and giving her a slice of pork and beef which Jungkook was quick enough to put on her plate before Jimin did. He still shamelessly put the pork on Lisa's plate, making the atmosphere even more awkward.

When Lisa would give him a questionable look, he would look away and sip his drink.

Was he jealous?

Lisa could only ask for herself as she continued to eat the piece of meat anyway.

Jimin asking her how was Lily as Lisa told him that she left her with a nanny (which was the leader of three gossip girls, Yuna unnie) so she needed to go home before 11 pm. The guy was happily offering her a ride when Jungkook firmly said with his irritated voice,

"She was my employee and she was my responsibility so I AM taking her HOME."

Every word he said was with put an emphasis. Jimin could feel the challenge from his tone. He put down his chopsticks as he put his arms around Lisa before saying,

"We have known each other for A LONG TIME. So I am pretty sure she trusted me BETTER than YOU."

Jungkook was almost losing his patience with him. He clenched his jaw and form a fist under the table before saying,

"You only met today after all THOSE YEARS. I had BEEN taking her home for a MONTH now. So far nothing HAPPENED. IF Lisa didn't trust me then, why would she ALLOW ME to brought her home with Lily on her side? If she didn't trust me enough then why would she allow that? Am I right Lisa-ssi?"

Oh, no.

This time, Lisa started to sweat as both Jisoo and Yuna feel the cold air between the two men that the only thing they could do both was to sip the tea--- well not really but to drink their soju as Lisa sweat furiously. She was put by Jungkook in a difficult situation. Before she could even muster her answer, Jimin already answered for her.

"Maybe she was just feeling intimidated as YOU ARE HER BOSS, and she was afraid to say NO to your request. I also heard a lot in news today about the power abuse of those people in a higher position in the work environment. I am just MAKING SURE she was safe as LISA still has a family waiting for her to COME HOME."

Jimin's words were equally poisonous than that of Jungkook that all of them---except Rosé who was already passed out just after four shots of soju, was shaking from their little exchange of words. Lisa knew that she needed to do something before this turned into a heated war.

"You're being accusive of me, MR. PARK. Why won't you asked Lisa herself and see if I ever sexually harassed her or anything, and let her decide? Let's see who she was more comfortable with?"

By the mention of sexual harassment, Lisa's cheeks turned bright red as she remembered that one-time Jungkook kissed her on her cheeks. Lisa pursed her lips as Jimin looked at her, asking her if she could choose him instead, using his puppy eyes. Lisa could only gulp as when she looked to Jungkook's eyes, she could already feel her body getting frozen from the cold it emitted.