Ch. 3

(I don't own transformers)

(Bold for cybertronian and bee talking)

(Also I will have irregular updates because I just started college so I write whenever I have the time)

(y/n) pov

I stared at the medical bot while rubbing my helm trying to sooth out the pain from the wrench, the fleshling looked up at the bot and started saying some more gibberish all the while i rubbed my helm.

???: "Ratch why'd you do that!?"

???: "They swore, one should never swear when there are children in the same building they will always find a way to hear you."

???: "Whoa was that cybertronian! what did they say!?"

???: "I'm not repeating it." The organic and the bot continued to squabble, I started to get off the med berth only to gently be pushed down again. I didn't have the energy to go against someone like that so I just sat up on the berth while the bot continued to argue with one another. After a while I started to hear pedsteps coming, soon after I see several other autobots come into the area where the red and white bot and organic were bickering. A big green mech walked up to the fleshy femme and scooped her up and put her on his shoulder plating. 

???: "Whoa, whoa, whoa calm down Miko what happened why are you arguing with Ratchet?"

???: "Well someone won't tell me what the new autobot said" once she talked to the other autobots they all looked at me. Two more organics came in and looked up at me the shorter one started talking

???: "Whoa, she's up guys!" They all started to smile and walk up to me. I don't really like people crowding around me so I started to slowly back up until I fell off of the berth.

(y/n): "Oof!" The big red and blue one walked over to me and helped me up.

(y/n): "Ugh, thanks... I guess" The black haired one which I assumed was a mech looked puzzled. 

???: "Hey Optimus what did she say?"

The red and blue mech looked down at the organic and started to converse with him,

???: "I forgot that she doesn't know earths languages it will take some time before she will be able to converse with others." 

Optimus: "Greetings young one I am Optimus Prime and these my team of autobots. The femme is Arcee, the black and yellow mech is Bumblebee, Bulkhead is our wreaker while Ratchet is our doctor. The humans down there are Jack, Miko and Rafael, may I know your designation?"

(y/n): "It is an honor to meet you Optimus Prime my designation is (y/n), my sire told a lot of stories about you back on cybertron. Speaking of which where are we and which side is winning the war." When I told them they all looked confused and sad at the same time.

Optimus: "Sadly the decepticons are winning at the moment. We are greatly outnumbered right now. As for where we are, we are currently on Earth a planet in the milky way galaxy. My team of autobots came here after cybertron went dark." Upon hearing what Optimus said my optics widened. 

(y/n): "Dark... l-li-like gone, we-we can't go back. What about everyone else did the others make it out? What about Jazz and Prowl are they still out there?" Arcee walked up and put a servo on my shoulder plate.

Arcee: "We don't know who's still out there right now, the decepticons are hunting us down most of the forces scattered once cybertron went dark. As for Commander Jazz and Prowl we don't know there status." I looked down I didn't feel the greatest. Thats when I felt like something was off..... oh 'Where are the sparklings!? I can't feel them did something happen to them!' I started to become more and more panicked, the others must have seen my distress and Ratchet suddenly spoke up,