Ch. 6 Metal Attraction

I don't own anything

(I know I skipped crisscross but that chapter is literally just Jack and Arcee and didn't want to change it)

1st pov

I was hanging out in the main area of the base with Arcee, Jack, Ratchet and the sparklings, well Ratchet was working so he didn't really count. Ratchet started furiously typing away at the computer he had set up when they started beeping.

Ratchet: "Arcee, y/n, A vehicular form is approaching." We both look over to where Ratchet is working 

Arcee: "Decepticon?" Ratchet pulled up video surveillance that was outside the base and zoomed in on the object. It turned out to be a oldish white car. If that is a decepticon they have terrible choice in style. Jack sighed 

Jack: "Mom" He puts his hand in front of his eyes. Arcee puts her servos on her hips and looks down at Jack,

Arcee: "Again?"

Jack: "She worries."

y/n: "What's a mom?" I'm still getting used to earth terms and I wasn't around when Jack's mom whatever that is, came over I was making sure the sparklings didn't blow up the base. They're starting to walk and thats dangerous. They have already destroyed a lot of Ratchets equipment which leads him to yelling "I needed that" all day. 

Jack: "You don't know what a mom is?"

y/n: "I haven't been on earth for long I'm still getting used to earth terms." Jacks mouth turned into an 'o' shape.

Arcee: "A mom is carrier"

y/n: "Oh, ok that makes a lot more sense." Jacks carrier then drove in and parked her car and climbed out. She was wearing a strange green outfit.

June: "Hi honey" She closed the door behind her and walked over to Jack

Jack: "Hey" June gave her son a hug "Hey, uh..." Jack looked a little uncomfortable with his carrier hugging him. June broke the hug and looked at Jack

June: "Finished my shift early at the hospital, so I thought I'd swing by." She turned around to look at Ratchet, "Good to see you again, doctor." Ratchet nodded in acknowledgment and went back to work. "Arcee" Arcee smiled down at Jack's carrier and then she turned to me. "I haven't  met you yet."

y/n: "Yeah sorry, I'm y/n I was busy making sure the sparklings didn't blow up anything last time. They're babies in human terms. Your name is... June? Right?"

June: "Yes, I'm June a pleasure to meet you. You seem younger than the others here, other than the babies." 

y/n: "Yeah, I'm what you call.. um... uh... oh yeah I'm what you'd call a teenager." June had a surprised look on her face when I told her that. June quickly recovered from her surprise and looked back at Ratchet. 
June: "So, where's Optimus?"

Ratchet: "On a scouting mission with Bumblebee. Sorry to disappoint." He didn't sound too sorry, but its Ratchet we're talking about. 

June: "And I wore heels and everything" Jack looked flabbergasted at his mom.

Jack: "Mom!" I leaned over to Arcee to whisper,

y/n: "What are heels" Arcee whispered back

Arcee: "I don't know." Ratchet interrupted talking to himself.

Ratchet: "Thats odd, this is an extremely unusual magnetic flux for any planet." 

3rd pov 

Soundwave is showing the same magnetic flux to Megatron