Chapter Nineteen

Growing up you realize something's you may have done in the past was wrong. You learn to accept the fact that everybody make mistakes. You know not to forget those mistakes and prepare for anything else that may come your way.

Trinity was sitting down reflecting on everything that has happened in her past with her and Jordan. Rubbing her belly, did she mention she's 8 months pregnant with Jordan's children again? twins to be exact.

Twins, triplets, quadruplets, anything you name it runs down her family. She's a triplet her, Quinton & Trina. Speaking of Quinton last she knew he was Rayana's mysterious man... Does she knows what happened? nope. Does she know if they're still together? no. Are her and Jordan together now? no.

They're taking it day by day getting to know each other all over again and wondering if she could even trust him again. One thing she knows for sure is that she loves him, but loves herself more. As soon as she was out of the hospital she divorced him. Everything being final. She didn't know if she wanted to stay with him or not. She didn't know if she could go through all of the pain again. Deciding on a divorce but they live together for the sake of there 4 children. Jasmine, Jr., Jayden and Jas'Mairee. Adopting Jasmine as soon as she could was the best thing she could've done. She loved her little girl just like her own. She wished the circumstance were different, by in the end she got another baby that she loves.

Now for the triplets they're walking and talking. Getting into the triplets were something else being only two they're very very very active.. They love running around, talking, touching every thing they can. But they are very smart for there age including Jasmine she's four. They all use their manners, of course Jasmine & Jas'Mairee being a daddy's girl he let I to by sometimes. But Trinity always put them in check. The boys are the cutest with their little dreads, they look identically alike too. The only way t to tell the difference between the two is by there behavior.

Trinity got up and waddled in the house, she was in the front yard for an hour, maybe two. Just thinking It was going on 8:00 and the house was pretty quiet. No Jordan and the the kids were with Mama J.

Walking towards the living room all the lights were off and her favorite song was playing lowly in the background. Boyz II Men, I'll Make Love To You.

Close your eyes, make a wish
And blow out the candlelight
For tonight is just your night
We're gonna celebrate, all thru the night

Pour the wine, light the fire
Girl your wish is my command
I submit to your demands
I'll do anything, girl you need only ask

I'll make love to you
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night
I'll make love to you
When you want me to
And I will not let go
'Till you tell me to

Girl relax, let's go slow
I ain't got nowhere to go
I'm just gonna concentrate on you
Girl are you ready, it's gonna be a long night
Throw your clothes (Throw your clothes) on the floor (on the floor)

I'm gonna take my clothes off too
I made plans to be with you

Girl whatever you ask me, you know, I could do

I'll make love to you
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night
I'll make love to you
When you want me to
And I will not let go
'Till you tell me to

Baby tonight is your night
And I will do you right
Just make a wish on your night
Anything that you ask
I will give you the love of your life, your life, your life

I'll make love to you
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night
I'll make love to you
When you want me to
And I will not let go
'Till you tell me to

I'll make love to you
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night
I'll make love to you
When you want me to
And I will not let go
'Till you tell me to

There was candles lighting a path all throughout the house. Following it she notice rose petals almost slipping, but tried to play it off. A deep chuckle made her notice she was caught, freezing dead in her spot while her cheeks turned red from embarrassment.

Jordan walked over to her he was wearing her favorite suit the one she absolutely love, he knew from this point on he was going to make her dreams come true. "come here baby" smiling up at him she walked over to him "what's all of this?" although Trinity was wearing a sun dress, Jordan couldn't help but look at her and try to figure out why he was this lucky to have her with him still after everything. Lucky enough to have her carry his children and of course future children.

"come and find out babe" grabbing her head he brought her outside. They were on the balcony where Jordan and of course the help of his mother set up dinner. Tonight was the night... He knew what he had to do, they started out in a light conversation then to remember when's.

"Remember when we went ice skating and we didn't know what we were doing. You came to hold on to me trying to balance yourself out then you wen crashing down. I was ready to fall until an elder lady came by I was reaching out to grab her so I didn't fall but in the end you tripped me. I was sore for a freakin' week Jordan. Then to top it off you and your manly thing made it even worse" Jordan started laughing, he remembered that day pretty well.

A comfortable silence fell over them and Jordan started to reminisce... One day a long
time ago they were at home playing 2k12 Trinity won the game, but Jordan's pride wouldn't never let her know she actually beat him. Sticking her tongue out she started to laugh until a pout formed on Jordan's face. Walking over to him she cupped his face and kissed all over it, his cheeks, his nose, forehead then his lips. Before he knew it he was on top of her sucking and biting her neck. Breaking away from he asked her how would she want to get proposed too..?

At first it was a surprise to her, but she answered truthfully. out of love, I wouldn't want it to be over the too. All I need to know is that he loves me and I love him. Now Jordan was going to give her that.

"Trin you know I love you right? and wouldn't want to put you through none of the shit we went through ever again." looking up at her she nodded. "and I love you too."

That was all it took for Jordan to get on one knee and ask her to marry him like he never did before... The waterworks were pouring down Trinity's face like waterfall. Nodding her head because she couldn't talk since she was sobbing, Jordan got up and kissed her until Trinity notice it was time for the babies... Could she handle going through this again? Who knows, but she had no choice but too prepare herself. Taking one last bite of her chicken "it's about that time babe" Jordan being Joran didn't catch on yet.. "time for wha-" panic took over his whole entire face.. "Let's go! let's go!" Jordan picked her up like she was handicap it was déjà vu all over again... "time for daddy's babies to come."