Chapter Fifteen

It's hard ya know? Putting up with somebody who doesn't want you but won't let you go...

Trinity filed for divorce three days ago and was told that Jordan wasn't going to sign the papers and requested to see her. So today she's going to meet up with her lawyer, Jordan and his lawyer. She was a little skeptical on meeting him, she didn't know what they needed to discuss she didn't want anything to do with him or anything from there marriage. Anything he bought her is at there old house.... Trinity decided to dress in something simple but it sort of hid her baby bump slightly but of course it was still visible. A pair of blue jeans with rips, a black top that fitted her loosely, black Louis Vuitton and my black MK purse . Her heels may have been to high for a lady who was ready to be in labor but owning one of the top Hair Salons in New York you can't go anywhere looking horrible. Plus the shoes weren't uncomfortable at all.

It was about a 30 minute drive from Trinity house to the building, but she didn't have a breakfast so it was either to cook or stop for something.... She decided on cooking since she had an hour and some change to spare. Downstairs she decided to make grits with cheese, sausages & eggs. She packed another plate to go just because she was the nicest person ever. If your lost as into why she packed another plate, it was for Jordan. She knows her sister doesn't cook at all & Jordan tends to skip meals. He could go the whole entire day without eating at times and say he forgot. She know he's been busy lately with training and what not so Trin decided as her last few hours as his wife she'll make him his last home cooked meal.

------
short.... but there's another chapter 😛
Read But I Love Him 💋
that's her outfit not her 😋