Chapter Six

Trinity POV

6 months and 2 weeks later

Between these last seven months so much has happened I'm expecting two boys Jordan still doesn't know but I do plan on telling him eventually. Surprisingly him and Trina are still together and living " the happily ever after ". Mama J and Jordan talk rarely now a day he claims that he's too busy but I blame his little 'family' for them not talking but she's now living with me in one of the guest bedroom next to mines and the nursery . But for now I gotta get ready for tonight my big brother Quinton is receiving a reward for basketball and has to go to a banquet but since he don't trust these little females so of course he asked me to go with him , not a lot of people know were related but it's whatever ...

Later that night

" maaaa ! " I yelled out for her, I have officially made us late at least we look great though . She came downstairs smiling at us with her IPhone 5s in her hands ready to take our pictures.

" Picture Time !!! " I laughed at her cause she was so serious .

20 pictures later she finally told us to go and have fun . Quinton open the door for me to get in the back seat of his drivers car and he slipped I'm right behind me . I was wearing an a white jumpsuit that showed off my huge baby bump that was adorable on me and a pair of Christian Louibution flats and I had my phone in Quintons pocket.

When we arrived there was a lot of paparazzi asking if I was his babymother or are we together blah blah blah . We both had on all white with are Michael Kors watches we looked bad and couldn't anybody deny it well you already know who had to deny as soon as we step foot in the building she came marching over here looking like she weighed a lot more than she usually does but she wasn't pregnant I guess baby fat ?

" little sister and little big brother don't you guys look horrible and who's baby you having? " Trina came over here talking and talking knowing Quinton has anger issues I just pulled him away and I saw Jordan standing far behind Trina looking from me to my baby bump with pain , love and hurt in his eyes but he quickly shook it off . He turned and walked into the room where they were holding the banquet leaving Trina where she was at by herself I guess she felt stupid and mad and stormed away to the bathroom.

After Quinton got his reward I was feeling a little pain but I tried to shake it off but it got worse. Jordan got on the stage and started to speak also during his speech he started saying how much Trina meant to him and he got down like he was ready to propose but it seemed like he really didn't want to but a tear still fell from my eyes , he locked eyes with me but continue speaking

" uhm Trina you've had my first born and my baby girl my heart and I wouldn't know what to do with her. Trina I know we got together the wrong way ... but " by this point in time I was sobbing in tears and they wouldn't stop . " Trina will you do the honor of mar- " that all I heard before I seem all black.