ϲհɑթեҽɾ 8

"Don't even start

"Don't even start. No."

"Amelia! I'm your best friend! You gotta tell me!"

"She'll kill me before I even got the chance."

"So you were with her!"

"Oh god, could you keep your voice down?!"

"Is there a problem here perhaps?"

A cold, and thin voice came in front of us. Both me and Lou tensed up. Ms. Wiegler.

"What? No. Absolutely not Ms. Wiegler."

"Then tell me, Amelia. Why are you talking in my class while I'm trying to teach?"

Her eyes darkened for a moment. That look. I knew it far too well. It's been months. And no one suspected a thing, perhaps they didn't dare to, she'd kill them. Marissa was, well is different outside school. She's still cold and strict but at a softer tone. She insisted I stayed with her. Her home was more then enough for one person.
But it was nice. She was a nice person when you actually get to know her. One of my favorite things about her is her laugh. It's not often you get to hear it but my, it's dreamy.

I swallowed. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. She's grown soft on me,so why not test her boundaries.

"But I wanted to talk to her."

Marissa's eyes went wide in surprise. A few 'ohs' were heard in the class.

"Excuse me? I think you've forgotten the rules here. No talking while I talk unless I tell you to."

She crossed her arms, looking far too serious.

"What? It's not like you're gonna punish me anyways. You've grown soft."

People started laughing quietly and Marissa was boiling. She would not her have her character disrespected. She leaned down and grabbed my chin, rather hard.

"I haven't grown soft, but if you want me to punish you. Gladly. Detention with me for 4 hours. You will write on the board in German which a sentence I give you. If you write it wrong, well. You'll see what happens then, schatz."

Her voice was cold, terrifying to others. She let go of my chin and walked back up to the desk.

"Anyone else wanna join me in detention? No? Good. Now keep your mouths shut unless you're spoken to."

She went back to teaching and Lou sent me a look. 'You totally banged her' look.

A/N: okay, there's a reason I made this short, lol. And you'll understand in the next chapter. Sorry for the long wait, online school is a bitch. I've got so much school work to do lmao. But I'll be updating as soon as I can ;)