ϲհɑթեҽɾ 5

She saw her

She saw her. Laughing with that, that blond bitch. She saw Louise standing next to them with a boy. She hadn't bothered to learn his name, he wasn't in her class. Marissa's jaw clenched as she watched her precious little Schatz kiss that girl.

Wie kann sie es wagen? Hat sie nicht verstanden? Warte und warte. Kleiner Mistkerl.

The bell rung and she made her way towards her classroom. Feeling eyes on her as she walked down the hallway, whispers. One quick glance and it went quiet again. Opening the door, seeing her class shouting, laughing, doing everything they shouldn't. Then seeing a woman, dressed absolutely hideous, teaching her subject. Clearing her throat. Feeling eyes on her again. It went deadly silent.

"Finally! Now let me-"

Miss Claire turned around, staring at the woman in the doorway. Her red hair perfectly placed, her green skirt hugging her hips and a blouse made of pure silk. Cold and unbothered eyes. Blue as the oceans across the world. Her expression although, was anything but unbothered. It made her shiver to be under that stare from the woman.

"Who are you?"

The woman scoffed.

"That's Ms. Wiegler."

One of the boys in the class said. Looking at the boy then back to this woman, who was Ms. Wiegler. The teacher she'd heard so much about. The one who apparently kept everything in place, a real terror of the school.

"Raus hier."

The woman spoke up. Her voice was deep, filled with irritation.

"Excuse me?"

"Aren't you a German teacher."

"Well yes-"

"Dann kannst du geht."

Miss Claire didn't move. Who was she to tell her to get out from her class.

"This is not your class. I'd advise you to leave before I make you leave myself."

Walking over to the woman. Pointing to the open door. Staring her down.

"Leave."

The class cheered as Miss Claire stumbled on her way out. Closing the door behind her. As soon as the door closed, Marissa sent a glare at her class, making them apologize and go silent. Continuing where she left off, giving them work to do in groups. Only to see, that blond bimbo was here. Her name was Bella. Who did she think she was? Bella from fucking Twilight or from fucking Disney. She'd apparently changed her name. Oh boy was this a hell place on earth.

She'd asked Amelia to stay behind in class. Seeing how - pouty that Manda was. So clingy, so desperate. So disgusting. She'd zoned out for a few moments, not realizing it until she felt a hand on her shoulder. Grabbing the hand, turning the person around and pining them to the desk. Blinking a few times only to see Amelia looking up at her with eyes filled with fear, a little fear. Not really but it was fear.