ϲհɑթեҽɾ 2

"Bloody key! Jesus Christ

"Bloody key! Jesus Christ." 

"Lou! The key is under the doormat, you moron."

Marissa felt herself stiffen. Amelia, was in her apartment-why the hell was she there?! She slowly bent down and lifted the doormat and took the spare key and opened the door. Stepping inside and closing the door. 

"I'll be with you in a moment!"

Should she kill the girl? No, that wouldn't do her any good. It'd been months since she'd been home and now that, girl, had taken her home. Marissa walked into the kitchen only to turn around. 

Amelia screamed, then Marissa. Then Amelia again. 

"Shut up! Would you shut up?!" 

Amelia's mouth fell closed. 

"Y-Marissa?!"

"Ms. Wiegler."

"W-Where have you been?!"

"Somewhere."

"Where?! I could have died I thought you were dead!"

"Well, nearly. But seems like you didn't so get out."

"What? No. I live here now."

"Live here?" Marissa felt herself laugh. "Don't be silly now Amelia, this is my home. Go back to that wooden cottage."

Amelia was frustrated, angry, sad?

She threw her shoe at Marissa.

"Your fucking shoe?! Really?!"

Amelia looked at the stand with knives, Marissa followed her with her eyes. 

"Absolutely not."

Amelia launched for the knives but was tackled to the ground by Marissa.

"Seems awfully familiar, this position. Don't you think?" 

Amelia tried to push her off but found herself melting in  scent of her former teacher and lover. 

"I-I moved on from you!"

"I hardly believe so, are you lying to me pretty girl?"

"No. Please get off of me!"

"Now, that isn't really what you want. I can smell it off of you. Aroused are we?" 

"Marissa get off! I have a girlfriend!"

"What."

Her tone was deep, cold and her grip on Amelia got tighter with every second that passed. 

"I told you. I moved on."

"You're lying."

"Am I really? You think I'd wait for you?! A woman who fucking stalked me?!"

"I did not. I just, watched you."

"EVEN WORSE."

"Don't make me sound like a creep."

"Maybe you are."

"I most highly am not. You smell nice, my shampoo?"

Amelia didn't answer. She knew what Marissa was doing to her, and Marissa knew that too. Marissa still had Amelia wrapped her finger, but Amelia had Marissa wrapped around her finger.

"I've thought about you."

Marissa's lips curled into a smirk. Letting her arms rest on either side of Amelia's head. Noses brushing against each other. 

"Do tell, mein Schatz."

"I missed you."

Marissa wasn't prepared for it. 

"I love you."

Definitely not prepared for it. She hadn't time to react as there was a knock on the door. A cheerful tone of laughter from outside. Marissa cringed at the tone of the girl's voice outside the door. 

"You're not opening that door."

"It's quite hard with you on top of me, isn't it?"

"Now, that has a nice ring to it."

There was another knock. 

"Is that really what you chose? A blond bimbo?"

"Hey! She's nice. And she's not a bimbo. She might be blond but she isn't stupid."

Marissa raised an eyebrow as her grin grew wider.

"Perhaps a little stupid."

"You really stepped down a level."

"What. Just because she isn't a hot German old woman?"

"Old?!"

"Entspannen."

"Someone's been doing homework."

"Can't you come back? The new teacher we have hates us and hate you. The school can't function without you. Even the principal said that."

"Hm, no."

"Marissa! Please?"

Marissa got up and walked up to her wine stash. Taking out a bottle, popping off the cork and filling a glass and sitting down on the floor up against the counter. 

"Why? I've gone for quite some time now. Don't think people would be happy if I just showed up out of nowhere."

"Please? For me?"

Amelia sat by her side and looked up at with those eyes. Those special eyes that Marissa would always be a little lost in. 

"Don't look at me like that Amelia. A no is a no."

"Not even for a kiss?"

Marissa felt herself snort.

"What about that blond bitch out there?"

"Marissa."

"She's a bitch."

"You haven't even meet her!"

"So? Do I need to know her to know that she's a bitch?"

Amelia shook her head. Cuddling up into Marissa's side. Smiling softly as she felt Marissa wrap her arm around her. Closing her eyes, nearly falling asleep as Marissa would scratch her scalp. Her safe heaven was right here. Despite Marissa being a German criminal, clearly after she nearly got them both to kill. 

Amelia didn't really know what happened next. She felt Marissa pick her up and then felt the softness of the sheets of her bed pressing against her skin. Feeling a warm body press up against her back. A small smile landed her lips. Feeling sleep come over her. 

"I love you too."