ϲհɑթեҽɾ 6

I woke up by the sound of an alarm being set off

I woke up by the sound of an alarm being set off. That's the thing I couldn't understand. I didn't have an alarm clock. Not in my 'secret' home at least. As I slowly opened my eyes I was meet with a fantastic view over the city. How was thing possible though? The last thing I remember wa- oh shit. I felt a hand stroke my cheek as I closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep again. Soon enough I felt a kiss. "You're such an angel when you sleep" Ms, Wiegler. Fuck. I felt her leave the bed and walk into what I think might be her bathroom.

After I was shower the door was closed I got up. I looked around and saw how luxurious everything was. Did she live here? Damn, she must be rich. But you don't earn that much money from being a teacher? At least not to have a place like this. I looked down at myself and saw myself wearing a silk shirt with silk shorts. How the hell did I even end up here?! Everything I remember was being in that house and her being there as well.

As I stood up I felt as if my legs were too weak to carry me. I was incredibly sore, but from what? I looked down and saw that the closer I got to my privates, the more blue I was. I folded up my shorts and let out a gasp. Bite marks, scratch marks and hickeys all over my thighs. I looked up and saw a mirror by a table that was placed in front of the bed. I walked over, despite it being difficult and looked at my own reflection. My neck was just as blue and purple as my thighs. What the hell?!

I was too busy checking my neck that I didn't notice the hands wrapping around my waist and the small kisses being laid on my neck and shoulder. It was first when I meet her eyes in the mirror. "Morning angel" I felt myself tense up in her arms. "Wha-what did you do?!" Marissa let out a laugh as she turned me around and started to unbutton her silk blouse. I felt myself blush as she opened it and showed her bare chest. My eyes went wide as I saw her chest being covered in blue and purple marks. "You see these? Those are yours" I felt my jaw drop. That wasn't possible. I don't remember anything.

"Th-that can't be true! I don't remember anything!" Marissa stepped closer and titled her head to the side. "You don't remember how you begged me for more? How you begged to have your release?" My eyes went wide once more, and I felt my cheeks grow hot. "I-I-" She cut me off by saying, "You don't remember how you basically crawled between my legs?" I shook my head. Closing my eyes tight, not wanting to believe her words. I felt her lips touch mine and she let out a low moan. Her nails digging into my skin.

"Hurry up my sweet. You've got school"