ϲհɑթեҽɾ 4

"Tell me why you look like shit

"Tell me why you look like shit."

"Pardon? At least I don't look some upbeat version of a hooker."

"Amelia!"

"Oh, don't tempt me."

"No, I mean look behind you. Maddison is staring."

"Let her, I don't care."

"She's pointing at you. Whispering. Now she's laughing. Let me handle it."

"No, it's me she's so obviously interested in. Let me."

Amelia walked up to Maddison and her friends that were standing by their lockers. As she stepped up, they shut up. Amelia didn't say anything but just stared at them.

"What do you want."

"Well, I was hoping you'd be answering that."

They laughed and had this infamous grin forming their lips. Crossing their arms, standing high on their feet and their head held high.

"Why should we know what you want? Did your little girlfriend fuck you too hard last night?"

Laughing so loudly, almost sounded as if they were seagulls squeaking.

"No, but obviously you were so interested in me only just a few minutes ago."

Amelia crossed her arms. Feeling Lou behind her, staying there.

"Me? Interested in you? Don't make a fool of yourself. How could anyone like you. I might have stood up to you in class because of that bitch teacher, but you're not worth it anyways."

Amelia raised her hand but only to feel someone grip it before she could slap Maddison across the face.

"Girls. Don't be catty bitches."

The familiar voice of one cold blooded teacher. Her grip on Amelia's wrist got tighter as Amelia tried to move her hand away from the intense grip. Groaning in frustration, turning around, hand still in Ms. Wiegler's grip.

"Let go of my hand."

"Ask nicely."

"Let go of my fucking hand!"

Hearing gasps behind her. Not only had no one ever raised their voice at this specific teacher, but no one dared to use a harsh, foul tone and language with her. Many didn't love to tell the tail. Amelia knew she'd get a handful, she didn't deserve it. She was tired and angry. She had the right to stand up for herself for once.

Marissa slowly let go of the girl's hand. Her expression was nothing but unimpressed. Flicking her eyes between Amelia and Maddison. Only to see Amelia storm off.

"Miss Allen!"

The girl didn't stop. She fled to the girls bathrooms. Sending one last glare at Maddison before following Amelia into the bathrooms. Locking the door behind her. Only one stall door was closed.

"Get out here."

"Leave me alone."

"I said, get out here."

"No. I wanna be alone. You can't just come in here and act like you own me like some fucking object."

"Amelia. I'd advice you to choose your next words very carefully."

"Why are you attacking me?!"

Amelia stepped out of the stall, her eyes red and puffy but filled with anger and frustration.

"I'm not the one who started it!"

"You were the one raising your hand."

"So what?! She deserved it!"

"No, she didn't."

"Who's side are you on here Marissa? Really?"

"I am not on anyone's side."

"Oh, you're not? Cause it really sounds like you're choosing that fuckwit's side."

"Amelia."

"You know what. Keep the fucking apartment. I don't care. I don't care about this, or you. I moved on and you had no right to just walk into my life again like nothing happened."

Amelia was throwing her hands in the air. Tears spilling down her cheeks as she kept rambling on. Her tone breaking a bit more, but not caring.

"You just left me there to practically die."

"I did not."

"You did! Who was that man? Who are you?"

"Amelia. Calm down."

"Calm down?! You're really funny now."

"For gods sake child, shut up!"

Covering her mouth with her hand. Her other hand on the back of her head. Looking into her eyes, with that glare of hers. Amelia was trying to send one back. She wasn't as successful as she wanted to be.

"I want you to listen very carefully to me now. Can you do that without having to open that filthy mouth of yours? Don't look at me like that."

Amelia gave out a whine. Marissa slowly removed her hand and cubbed the girl's cheeks. Stroking her cheeks softly with her thumbs.

"You don't need to know who I am-no. Shut it. Don't make me punish you again."

"Punish me? Come on, that was hardly a punishment. You enjoyed it just as much as I did."

Rolling her eyes, Marissa slapped the back of the girl's head.

"You're such an idiot."

Amelia rubbed the back of her head, hissing in pain. Pouting at Marissa.

"I didn't hit that hard."

"It hurt."

"You're such a child. Grow up."

Sticking out her tongue at her teacher. Earning an eyebrow raise. Amelia saw the glimpse in her eyes. The old woman was growing soft against her, making her grin.

"What."

"You're growing soft."

"I most definitely am not."

"No, I think you are. Never thought you'd be the one to cuddle."

"I agree on the apartment. Go back to the old wooden house in the forest, and stay there until you've learned how to act like your fucking age."

"Oh, such a foul language Ms. Wiegler."

Marissa felt herself growing inpatient, irritated. But Amelia was right, ever since she was a kid. That little shit had been growing on her, sanding her edges soft.

"I've only heard you swear in one occasion, and it was a very naughty time."

"I will kill you with my bare hands."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Oh yeah? Come here. I'll show you how big of a bad guy I can be."

A/N - Hi! Glad you all like the story! Warms my heart :)) Now, more chapters will come, working on a few now, I have a question. What do y'all think is gonna happen next ? ;) lots of love xx