ϲհɑթեҽɾ 4

DING

DING

DING

DING

I opened my eyes slowly. My sight slightly groggy from all the crying, the small light coming from the windows was shinning on me. I slowly sat up and took ahold of my phone that was lying on the bed next to me.

Girl, where the hell are you?

Did you do the History assignment? Can I copy you? Just a little bit

Ms, Wiegler ain't happy that you missed her lesson again.

She's coming for you. She made me tell her where your "hiding" spot was. Trust me, I didn't want to. She said if I didn't do it she would get me expelled. Not that I mind that but my mom would kill me. You know how she is! Just hide or something so when she comes and bangs on the door she'll think that you aren't there. You'll get threw whatever is happening to you babe, I'm right here if you need to talk, you know that. Love you! Be safe!

Your kidding right? SHE'S COMING HERE? Fuck. So you would think that after what happened half a year ago I would have a great bond with Ms, Wiegler. Well, think again. I don't, something happened and now I'm here, depressed as fuck and skipping classes. I've never done that before, sure I've tired of school and all but I have never skipped a class. Never in my life. So this is hard, my anxiety is playing with me because I feel so bad for missing so much of school but at the same time, I couldn't care less. Really, after what has happed my brain just started doing a bunch of backflips and all, it became too much for my mind to handle and I just kinda closed off. I kinda shut everyone and everything out, everyone except Lou. She's my best friend and the only family I have left. She means the world to me. She really does.

I was brung out of my thoughts by a loud banging on the front door downstairs. I felt my heart stop. I knew who it was, it was her. I started to panic, where was I supposed to hide?! Thanks a lot Lou! I threw my phone in my pocket if my jacket and crawled under the bed. I heard the banging stop for a slight moment. "Open up Amelia! I know your there!" I closed my eyes as tight as I could, wishing she would go away. I heard the door open, and heels clicking against the old plank floor. My breath stopped in my throat as I heard the clicking follow up the stairs. I started to see the green color of her heels.

The way the floor would vibrate when she walked back and forth. I held my hand in front of my mouth to keep quite. She stopped right in front of the bed, with her feet pointed towards me. I decided to climb up on the rails that were holding together the bed. To be sure that if she would bow down to see if I was under the bed, she wouldn't see me. And my theory was right, she did get down to look under the bed, she didn't see me, of what I hope. She stood up again and sat down on the bed. She took off one of her heels and of what I could see, to rub her foot.

After what seemed was 10 minutes she stood up again and walked away from the room, probably taking the other way out from the house. I didn't know whether to move or not. I decided to lay still, to make sure she was gone. After what seemed like forever, I slowly got out from under the bed, I looked around and couldn't see her anywhere p. I slowly got up from the floor and brushed off my pants. I stood still for some time, not knowing what to do. I started to walk towards the stairs when I felt a hand cover my mouth and an arm around my waist, keeping me in place. I started to panic. I started fighting against the grip of the person holding me. The grip only became tighter. "Could you stop fighting god dammit?!" That voice, it was indeed her. I froze. "Good girl" The hand that was covering my mouth withdrew and the arm around my waist did to. She turned me around and my sight fell to the floor. I couldn't look her in the eye? I felt her finger under my chin, pulling it up. My eyes was meet with her cold, blue ones. I felt the tears behind the glass of my eyes burning. Her finger moved up my cheek, pulled back a piece of my hair, covering my face behind my ear. Her hand then moved down my neck, down to my shoulder, squeezing slightly.

She leant in and whispered in my ear. "I'm gonna give you a good 5 minutes to explain why you have been skipping my classes and why you decided to hide from me" She left a kiss behind me ear before she broke away from me and sat down on the bed and crossed her legs. I felt my cheeks grow hot, why now?! I heard her let out a low chuckle. Every single hair on my body rose. "Tick tock, my dear" she pointed to the watch on her arm. "I-I'm sorry Ms, Wiegler" It was everything that came out, I couldn't even look her in the eyes as I spoke. I was too ashamed. "Come sit down Amelia" The way she said my name sent shivers down my spine. She patted the place next to her. I slowly walked over and sat next to her. She put her arm around my shoulder which made me tense up. She noticed it. "Don't be so tense my dear, if there is anyone here that should be tense It's me, from backing up your sorry ass" I looked down again. "Look at me" I slowly lifted my head, feeling the tears springing free and down my cheeks. Hair fell in front of my face again.

"Such a pretty little girl you are"

A/N: sorry for the long wait! I've been working on a big project that's coming up tomorrow!