36: 🍄 So Mushroom in My heart For You (Final)

Zayn is startled when arms wrap around his neck over the back of the desk chair he's sitting in

"Hey, you."

"Hey." He says and he closes the book so Harry can't look over his shoulder at it. Not because he doesn't trust him not to read it. But simply out of habit since it's not something he's ready to share yet.

"Are you writing about me, baby?"

"How did you know?"

Because you are always writing about me."

"True." He giggles out.

Harry takes his arms from around him before moving to stand beside him. Then he turns his head to him so he can kiss him softly on the lips.

"How are you enjoying the ocean?"

"I'm enjoying it very much. Thank you for taking time off from work and coming with me. Even though I can't swim, it's so beautiful and very inspiring."

"It is?"

"Mhm. More than you know."

"Ah, is that why I've been seeing you write in your novel planner every night since we've been here?" He asks.

Zayn reaches over to his nightstand where the planner lies. "Do you want to know what I'm writing about?"

"I don't think I should. I feel like that's between you and Niall and I'll find out when it's published."

But Zayn shakes his head. "No. I don't want you to do that. I asked because this is something I want you to look at. Here look at it."

Harry takes it from him and plops down on the bed. Zayn stands from the desk and comes to join him, waiting patiently. He watches Harry's eyes scan over the pages and read every word he's scribbled and drawn until finally he just pauses and looks at Zayn.

"Zayn..."

"What?"

He looks back at the page and reads the words out loud. "Two men meet at a grocery store and form a bond over organic food. Little do they know the bond is blossoming into so much more."

"I know that's a terrible summary but I'll rewrite it after I finish the entire story to make sure I have it perfect."

Harry doesn't care about how well the summary is written right now. It's what Zayn's next story will be about that has him feeling so stunned.

"It's not the summary that I'm talking about. You're writing our story, Zayn."

"Oh. Yes. I am."

"That's amazing. What are you going to call it?"

"Not sure yet. But in light of what the story is supposed to be about, my mind can't stop telling me to call it Entirely Organic or something along those lines."