💯 Totally Completely 100% Organic

SUMMARY:

Harry, age 25, learns love when he meets Zayn, age 39, while working for a grocer.

25 year old Harry Styles works for Greenwell Grocery as a delivery boy. The store has an entire section dedicated to organic foods and Harry just doesn't get the big deal at all. So it's just his luck when he meets 39 year old Zayn Malik who requests organic foods to be delivered to his home. Perhaps organic honey tastes delicious after all. Then again, maybe that's just what he imagines every time his tongue touches Zayn's skin...

*This is an age gap romance story between two consenting adults. Here two people come together to learn that love means more than age.

Warnings:

⭐ Mature sexual scenes
⭐ References to sex and sex related things
⭐ Explicit Language
⭐ Mentions of suicide and drugs (though not of main characters)
⭐ Contains media within some chapters for visual reading.

*

*

*

I made my own cover and it was so fun to do. 😁 Scroll sideways in the media for the HQ version.

*

*

>>>If you don't like reading mature sex scenes, please just skip them when you see them coming up because I do not give warnings for smut or anything sensitive/mature related for that matter. Sorry.<<<

*

*

*
How this story came to be:

Back when I wrote about Niall in an age gap relationship in Scrabble, I had seriously considered writing an age gap story for Zarry. But at the time, I had so many other solid story ideas in my mind and that one didn't really take off. But then Emmah613 messaged me with a request in late July of this year.

"I have a request . I love when you talk about important issues in your writings like in "see" and "as you are" so i was hoping you write about "large age gap relationship" not in a sexual way...... but in a romantic way" (Jul 22)

I never take requests but that inspired me right away and I knew then what I would write.

From what I've seen in the past, a lot of age gap Zarry relationships are usually inappropriate relationships (child/adult). But I didn't want to glorify that- fic or not- I wanted to make one that was both appropriate and consensual. Obviously there is sex but it isn't primarily aimed to be taken as sexual. And though there's some pretty sexy stuff in here 👀, it has a large share of romance as well.

There's so much more I want to say about this story especially since the whole thing is pretty much already in mind and just needs a few more chapters to be written and edited. But I would rather shut up and let you all discern the remaining important messages for yourselves as you read.

Anyway I hope you like this and the pace it will flow at. Don't forget to comment, vote and all that other good stuff you do with stories on here. And don't forget to thank Emmah613 for the request too. ❤