How to stop the world from ending

"So Damien hit the school, so that must mean's that he is probably looking for us by now..." Token looked out the window of the treehouse.

A knock was at the bottom of the tree.

"W-what was t-that?" Pi asked.,

"It's Kenny and Butters!" Butters sobbed.

"Come up." Token looked down the latter at them both.

Kenny let Butters go up first, and then he followed. Butters had some cuts and bruises, on the other hand Kenny was burnt, cut, bruised, knee had some skin scraped of the cap, and a black eye.

"Who hurt you two?" Token asked the hurt boys.

"Damien" Kenny muffled.

"Y-yes he g-got u-us i-in the gym..." Butters whimpered.

"Yeah and he almost burnt Butters face off, but luckily that I was there when he was like this close to burning him." Kenny continued the thought of Butters sentence."That must have been scary. I'm sorry that you had to see that." Pip said sadly.

"It's fine right Leo?" Kenny raised a brow.

"Yes. It is fine Kenny." Butters smiled shyly.

"That's wonderful!" Pip cheerfully said

"Pip please we need to think of a plan." Token scoffed.

"Sorry." Pip smile dropped.

It was a while until someone came, and ran up into the treehouse.

"Zis is not zo safe, I think that you all should come with me, and Gregory if you don't want to die." The mole or Christophe said.

"Yes I highly recommend it." Gregory's voice followed after.

They all looked out the window to see Damien's fire spreading through out the forest.

"What are you waiting for go now! Or all of you idiots?!" Chris yelled half screamed.

Pip, Token, Butters, and Kenny ran down (Claimed down) the latter, and followed the French and British boys to a old, but able to live in.

"That must have been scary. I'm sorry that you had to see that." Pip said sadly.