Chapter 30

"Are guys sure it's not to Flashy I mean it's lace and all, and its tight at my knees" I said checking myself out in the mirror.

"I think it's not flashy enough but any who he's coming so we're going to give you two some privacy" Britt gathered the bags and headed for the door. "How am I suppose to get him in bed" I added.

"Easy once you drop the robe you'll be on the bed setting up for a new adventure" Rose said.

They left me standing in the room. I pulled my hair out of the up do and fluffed it. My back was facing the door so that my front was facing the bed.

"Everyone has left so I had to help clean up" clayton tossed the keys onto the dresser.

"Oh" I replied.

"You okay" he asked.

"Peachy" I turned and faced him. He walked up to me and put his arms around my neck and kissed me. It soon turned into a make out session until I untied the robe. He pulled back and looked me up and down.

"You are the death of me you know that" he smiled. He went back in and stole a kiss. He lifted me and wrapped my legs around his waist with his hands resting on my butt. He laid me on the bed with him hovering over me.

He pulled off his shirt and leaned in and licked his mark. I let out a Moan as he trailed down my body. He hit my other soft spot and gave it soft short kiss. He had one hand on my chest and the other one on my thigh. I continued to moan his name as he pleasured me. He licked in circles slowly, teasing me with the wetness of his tongue. I gripped his collar and pulled him back up to my lips.

He pulled the dress over my head exposing to black lace see threw bra and underwear they brought me. "Happy birthday Lyla" he whispered against my skin.

Oh yeah.....happy birthday to me

***

I woke up the next morning feeling like butterflies. I was laying on the stomach with the covers pulled up just barely covering my butt. I felt the cool breeze hit my naked back. I rolled over and smiled at the ceiling.

Life's so good,I thought to myself.

"Hey Lyla I Uh brought you breakfast in bed I didn't want to wake you so here you go" clayton came in with a tray of deliciousness with only a sheet wrapped around his waist showing off his v-line

"So is anyone not in the house to see you dresses like that" I giggled as I sat up.

He tensed up and I traveled to where his eyes were looking. "My eyeballs are up here not my nipples clayton" I said pulling the sheet up.

"S-sorry" he smiled. He laid across my legs resting his head on his hand while while resting on his elbow.

"Mmm this is so good" I moaned as I popped the bacon in my mouth. "want some eggs" I asked raising one eyebrow. He opened his mouth and I put some eggs, as soon as I was about to pull back he grabbed my wrist and kissed all over my hand licking then and there at some point.

"Yuck!" I pulled back my hand and wiped it on a napkin.

"You break my heart" he said dramatically. "Oh Uh yeah we have plans today" he added.

"We do?" I asked back.

"As of now we do today's my day off and I want to spend it with my girl" he got up and walked into the bathroom.

"Oh yeah really which one??" I called out to him.

"Haha funny but she's wearing black lacy underwear and she should also join me in the shower" It was as if I could see the smirk on his face.

***

I joined him in the shower. Right now he keeps hogging the water.

"That's not fair I'm completely soaped down because your hogging the water" I frowned.

He pressed my body against his as he moved his to my shoulder and rubbed it. He hand trailed down my arm and rested down on the side of my thigh.

"You know if were people to ask......we're not really that physical" I mumbled as he kissed my neck.

"Do you want to be??" He asked nibbling on my ear.

"W-what" I stuttered.

"Yes or no" he began to kiss behind my ear.

"Ye-" I barely got it out before he had me against the shower wall with my legs wrapped around him.

"Good" was what I heard before he thrust two fingers inside me. I moaned as I tipped my head back.

"Faster" I whispered. He smiled against the skin on my neck.

"Say it out loud" he growled. I continued to moan. "Say it" he demanded this time.

"I-I.....w-want...to b-be physical-" I moaned. "- clayton!" I moaned as he pumped faster. I gripped his shoulders digging my nails into his skin making him move faster.

I growled and got down and pushed him Against the wall. I kissed down his neck, then down his lower abdomen.

"My turn" I whispered.

He gripped both his hands in my hair pushing me forward.

"Lyla....." he groaned. I looked up and seen his rolling to the back of his head. My mouth filled up with substance but I just swallowed it.

"We should s-stop before I never make you s-stop" he said.

I got up and we switched positions again. "Thought you said we should stop" I said.

"I lied" he smirked.

***

I pulled up my black tights and pulled my reddish sweet shirt on with my purple mixed match socks on. We walked out fixing our clothes.

"Finally .....if you two are done eating each other's private parts off, momma clayton just arrived along with sister clayton" Cole said smirking at the door.

I yelped and hide my face in my hands from embarrassment.

Did the whole house here us??

Wait! Did he just say momma clayton has arrived, may all hell be with us.