Sequel preview

"Cole" I cried out

"What.the.hell." his face twisted in confusion

He lifted me back up and my arms went around his neck as I cried into his shoulder.

"You don't know how happy I am to see you!" I sobbed out.

His arms tightened around my waist. I don't know why I trust him but he eases my wolf.

"H-how are you even alive-" he pulled back from and looked my up and down. "- what the heck happened to you Lyla" he shouted.

"Shh" I push my palm to my forehead. "Please I-i don't want him to see me like this I-i can't" I started shaking my head as the memories flooded my head.

"Make it stop!!" My eyes grew red with anger.

"My god, what happened to you, look at yours eyes!!!" He held up a mirror. "do you have any idea what that means" he asked heaving up and down.

I shook my head.

"It means you're going crazy, you are at bay" he explained.

"Gee thanks for telling the whole world" I put my hands on my hips.

"Fuck this has to be a dream this isn't real someone slap me" he then closed his eyes.

I stalked up to him and slapped him so hard he fell to the ground. "oh sh*t this is real your actually alive, we have a true Luna now cmon so he can dump her and be with you" he grabbed my arm.

"No ar-are you crazy, do you have any idea who she is"

"A bitch that I don't like I think I have a pretty good idea who she is" he dragged me out of the bush.

I pulled out of his grasp, "she's his second Chance mate, if I go out there he won't feel anything towards me besides a spark as much as I hate to admit it Shes his now not me" I sighed.

"Then what are you going to do then" he asked me.

"Is there somewhere I can stay for tonight at least" I shivered.

"Yeah there's a cabin not to far from here, I can take you there but you can't take a bath till I leave or else he'll know" I nodded my head to show I understand. He took hold of my hand.

"You got a lot of shit to explain" he mumbled.

"And I will" was my response.