Chapter 3.

Nina dobrev as Brittanie

Edited 5/13/16
************************

My heart shuddered into a million of pieces. He stared at me with serious eyes so that meant he was telling the truth. He walked out the door leaving me half naked on the bed.

I know what rejections feels like now and it's a real bitch, the pain cringed in my stomach. I grabbed a pair of shorts and walked to my room, that I stay in when we have pack events. I picked out a black dress with some flats. I walked out on too the beach which the party was being held.

"Hey rose have you seen Brittanie." I asked rose as she was sucking the face off her mate. She pointed to the woods, I nodded my head... when I used in human hearing. I heard to people making out,

"We have to stop what if someone sees me-" it sounded if someone had cut Brittanie off with a kiss. I walked around tree when my heart dropped once again.

"Brittanie??" I asked watching as she kissed MY MATE, sticking her tongue in his mouth. She jumped and pulled away from him.

"Lyla what are you doing here, shouldn't you be with Luke, he's been meaning to apologize to you." she said holding Clayton's hand.

He let out a growl and turned her around fast and planted his lips onto hers sticking his tongue in her mouth.

How could he make out with my best friend?? Does even care about me??

I hurried and turned around and walked away. I wanted to forget him. I pulled a guy from a convo and made him dance with me. "Feisty I like that , I'm cole" he spoke up.

"Don't talk." I said leaning in to kiss him. My lips moved in sync with his, it was a soft wet kiss nothing like the way Clayton and I kiss.

I heard a high growl come towards us and I was ripped away from cole and we were into the woods in a flash. I saw a very angry Clayton in front me while I was pushed up against a tree.