Chapter 5.

(Lylas bathing suit above)
*************************

We walked outside giggling and talking about what he might do, but once again my heart was shattered as I seen him in the water embracing Britt in a kiss.

"Don't let it get to you , hell seduce him if you have too but when you do pull away so he call you a tease it works like a charm" Rose said. I took off my cover up and ruffled my hair.

"Here goes nothing" I said walking to the water. He looked up and froze, checking me out.

He eyed me up and down for a minute then averted his attention back to Britt. I swam over to where cole, britt, Dustin were. Dustin is rose mate so when she got in she went to him. I wanted to be alone so I swam farther away from them. I came up for short breaths as I went back under water. When I came back I felt a presence near, I looked but all I saw was them playing in the water far from me. Something tugged my leg, I looked under but I didn't seen anything.

Is it a shark?? It should be afraid of me.

Then another tug I went under. I opened my eyes and seen Clayton.

"You jerk?!?" I yelled as I came back to surface. He frowned.

"What do you think your doing wearing a bathing suit like that" he asked.

"The same reason your making out with my friend" I said back.

He growled. I was about to swim away when he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me back. "Don't swim away from me when I'm talking, you need to learn you place" he said, Mad.

"Let me go before they come over and see us like this" I said pushing him away. Everybody came over splashing laughing. Britt swam over to him and gave him a peck. I was about to swim away when his hand caught mine and he held it, my fingers wrapped in his felt so good. We stayed like that all night and nobody even noticed. I wanted to pull away so bad but he wouldn't let me.

***

"Okay so how'd it go what happened you must feed me details" she said laughing.

"Nothing he's still rejecting me but he did hold my hand the whole time" I said blushing.

"Wait you mean to tell me buddy held your hand underwater never letting go"

"Yep" I nodded.

"He so wants you, I think he needs a little push if you know what I mean" she wiggling her eyebrows."Ew Rose stop it!!" I added.

"I say you go and ask him to go to store tomorrow and be like oh Clayton please oh please take me to the store, or get naked in front of him either or" she laid over my bed.

"Whatever" I said.

Whatever. I thought.