Prologue

The word Mate was suppose to mean something to all werewolves. It was a word everyone dreams of, Including me. Mate: your soul mate, the person who is destined to love and cherish your every wish, hold you when you need to be held, kiss you in unexplainable ways. That's what mate means to me. But what does mate mean to you??

What happens when your rejected, hearts broken, lonely and what not??

But I'm here to tell you story of how I was rejected by Mr. Alpha that hottest, youngest, smoothest, and the coldest of them all.

WARNING: OKAY, I'm going to be real with you about this story and if you still want to read please by all means. But this story is poorly written, the chapters are short, and it does tend to bounce around from time to time. I've written this at a younger age than what I am now and also this was the first story I've wrote on watt-pad so at the time I didn't really know what I was doing, it was for fun. The story tends to give a bad background about weak woman which is portrayed by the girl Main character. Again, if you would like to read please be my guest but if you don't like it, please do not place your hatred comments on the story.

Also if you do change your mind and would like to read one of my other works please check out 'Having Her Boss's baby' this is written a whole lot better and the chapters are long and fulfilling.