Chapter 4.

Bridget Mendler as Rose.

Edited 6/5/16
*************************

"What do you think you were doing kissing my beta like that." he yelled at me. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"The same thing you were doing kissing my best friend." I added back with my arms folded.

"Lyla I-" he started but I cut him off with the hand.

"I know your sorry, you didn't know she was my best friend and all the other load of bull." I added with a glare plastered on my face.

He stared at me before saying something. "DONT you get it??" He asked. I was confused on what he meant by that statement.

"Get what??" I asked back with anger rising in my body.

"That I don't want you, I like brittanie that is why I'm dating her and not you." he applied. Once again my heart ached

"No matter what you say we're still mates." I yelled. He couldn't do this to us not when we were meant to be.

"Look I don't want you, I don't need you, never have and never will." he spoke clearly. "So just leave me alone and I'll leave you alone."

I ran into the house crying, yeah I actually cried. I sunk down on my floor and cried.

"Hey we're going swimming and- omg what's wrong!!" Rose said embracing me. She hugged my body close to hers and began to rub up and down my back soothingly.

"Alpha Clayton is my mate and he just rejected me for Brittanie." I explained the best way I could. The thought still brought disgust to my mind. The one person who was suppose to love like no has before was gone.

"Aww that jerk, You need to make him yours and I have an idea without hurting britts feelings and plus she's been a b*tch lately but any who lets go." she said tugging my hand. I had absolutely no idea where we were going.

We went to her room and began to try on bathing suits. Some had different styles and designs laced to them. I couldn't really defied which one I wanted to choose but my mind had settled on a black bathing suit that fitted just right.

"Go with that one it's totes your outfit and now let's add some makeup." She gushed as she stared at me.

She applied my eyeliner and mascara. I didn't see the point in adding makeup if it was just going to run down my face. I decided to keep quiet and let her do her work.

"Don't worry it'll work." she said hugging me. "I promise he can't resist the urge to touch you." she added

"Yeah your right hopefully." I said even though it didn't fully believe that.

"Now clear your mind and don't get jelly or else your need a peanut butter with that." She tried to joke.

I started laughing. She's a really good friend and I love her for that, I just hope her plan works.

Hopefully.