Chapter 20

Our food had came, just by watching me eat I got in heat. I crossed my legs and drink some wine. I stood up and he looked at me. I reached over the table and grab his collar and pulled him up in a kiss. I heard people whistling and clapping. At first he didn't respond but a second later he was responding. He put his hand on my neck and pulled me closer. "Let's get out of here" he said taking hold of my hand.

We got in the car and started driving to his house.

***
He waisted no time getting to his bedroom. He had me pushed up against the door. "Are you sure about this we can wait as long as you want" his lips still on mine.

"No I Don't want to wait, if I wait I lose you" I said shaking my head He continued kissing. He placed me on the bed and took off my shirt alone with his. He pulled of my pants leaving me panting out of my mouth. I was completely naked on in bra and underwear but it felt wrong because he was still in his jeans and boxers. He kissed my jaw line and made his way to my neck. I arched my back as he placed himself in between my legs rubbing my area.

"You're so wet" he said kissing my stomach. "I like that" he added. I let out a moan as he rubbed faster. He came back up to my neck and unhooked my bra. I tugged at his pants but he grabbed my wrist and pinned them above my head. He pulled his pants down along with his boxers. "You don't know how much I want you" he said kissing my neck.

***
Clayton and I finally mated and he marked me in between mating. Right now I was laying on top of him fully naked with the covers up above my butt.

"I can finally be with you no interferences this time" I said making circles in chest. He sighed and continued to rub my back. "What's wrong" I asked.

"I have to leave my territory needs me and plus I've left some pack members there and there wondering where we are"

"When are you leaving"

"I'm leaving tomorrow" I sat up now straddling him. He sat up with my still on his lap and he rested his hand on my hips. "Wait! You knew you were leaving tomorrow and you did this... with me. Why would you make me choose between family and you"

"I'm not making you choose, wherever or whatever it is you choose I support you"

"You know I don't want to be without you not after all what we've been threw together" I scrunched up my face.

"Lyla you are more than welcomed to come with me become a Luna and live life with me"

"You also know I can't just leave my dad and my mom with that freak she's supposedly with- I just have one question"

"And what's that" he narrowed his eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me and don't lie clayton"

"Because I was hoping you'd choose me, I was pressuring you to choose me and I'm sorry but it's clear where you want to be" after he said that he move me off his lap and removed his hands from my waist. He left my standing on the bed with my knees.