Chapter 21

"So you know after we did what we did, he dropped the Im leaving bomb and he expected me to go with him" I said playing with my fluffy pillow on my bed. I decided to talk to rose and Britt about my current situation with clayton.

"So whats wrong with that, he wants you too come with him there's no other logical explanation" BRITT shrugged her shoulder. "I mean at least he's not rejecting you and plus if you stay here you'll miss him like hell" she added.

"I gotta say I'm with BRITT on this one and you know she's right, just go with him, become a Luna and explore you inner feelings" Rose said with an accent. We all chuckled.

"Or open up her inner thighs every night" Britt secluded. "Not going to happen plus I'm not trying to get pregnant guys" I added.

They stared at me with blank expressions and then busted out laughing. "What about you Britt enough talk about me and what are you going to do- are you with alpha Dylan or are you staying" I asked. She took a deep breath and came clean.

"Actually I'm going, I want to become a Luna and live life with him, he's a great guy and I kind of love him" Rose and I made awe noises and Britt smacked us with pillows. "so when you leaving" asked rose.

"I'm Uh actually leaving tomorrow" she protested. My mouth dropped open, this is big news!.

"Wait I can't loose two important people!!" I cried out. I pushed my face in my pillow and screamed. "Face it you wouldn't loose two people if you just go with him it's not that hard to say yes "Clayton I would love to go with you" your mother will be fine"

"We'll make sure she's okay your dad and I will promise to if you go with him" rose pleaded. I pulled my shoes on and slipped on a jacket and walked out the door. I was reading threw my thoughts when a young women about my age tapped my shoulder.

"Excuse me but are you Clayton's mate" She asked.

"I Uh would like to think I am but yes is something wrong" I asked back.

"Maybe it's best if I show I can't really explain" she said pulled out her phone. She searched threw her photos and found the photo. She gave me the phone, I stared at her for a minute and then looked down. When I saw the photo I nearly died my heart shattered and cracked and all the other words that described hurt.