Chapter 9

I wake up to the feeling of someone kissing and licking my neck I open my eyes to see only bakugou he is straddling me. 'Where the hell are my other babies "Hey daddy~" he purred. "Hey baby that was a nice way to wake up" I winked "but where is everyone?" I try to move my arms but I hear a rattle. I look at my arms and see quirk canceling handcuffs I growl at him" So that's how you wanna play" I give him a dark look he gulps "I'm the one who's going to work" 'Right I said he could choose the position' I sigh but nod. He goes back to sucking and licking my neck, his hands go to abs and chest feeling them up "Flex for me" he looks at me pleading. I flex making my muscles show more, he bit him lip " like what you see baby boy" he nods as he starts to grind against my crotch "mm~" I moan from the fraction "your ass feels so good baby~" he blushes then stops and puts his head down "(M-M\N)" "yes?" "C-could I-I make a.... Request" he said nerves " of course baby " I say softly and leans forward till my head touches his. "C-could-d y-you-udegrademe!" " baby take a deep breath and repeat that" he takes a deep breath and starts to speak "could you degrade me. N-NOT AL-LL THE TIME-E THO!"

My eye's soften out of relief "of course baby we will have a talk later about all of this but right now all you have to do is ask" I peck his lips " now lets continue" he said with a smirk uncuffing my hands as soon as he uncuffs me my hands are every where "MMM~!" he moans as I pinch his nipples "Are you a masochist?" I whisper in his ear "mm~ mhm Ah~ y-yes" I smirk I turn us so he is face down ass up. I grope his ass and start to massage it harshly "HMMM~!" I scoot down so my face is in front of his ass cheeks my hands still on the hidden beauty I spread he ass cheeks. I start licking the pink twitching hole "AH~" Once it's lubricated enough I plunge my tongue Into the hole "(M\N)! AHH~" I continue to eat his hole finding his prostrate. "M-MORE~" I eat him out faster and hit his prostate harder.

"MORE MORE MORE!" I pull away "Of course princess" I say as I sit up and begin removing my boxers/boxer briefs he turns his head so he can see me and licks his lips as he eye's my bulge. Once I pull off my boxers\boxer briefs I hiss as my dick hits the cold air. I push a finger into him "I know It feels strange but please be patent" "Ok" I push a second one in and find his prostrate I push it, with every trust or curl of my finger Once I think he's stretched enough I push in the next finger. Once I have four fingers in I pull them out "Mmm~!" he moans In emptiness. I line myself up with his tight hole "It may hurt for a little bit" he nods I start to push in slowly I hear a fast intake of air from the strange feeling I move my hands to the sides of his hips and rub them "It will get better I promise" He nods I push in more "Mm~" he moans in pleaser 'that's good, I stretched him out enough so It won't be painful' I push the rest of me inside him "did it hurt at all?" "No~"

I smirk "well we can't have that now can we" I use my tail as a wip on his ass as I pull his hair with one of my hands while the other is under him keeping him steady as I thrust fastly into him. "AHHHH~ (M\N) SO GOOD~" I smirk know I could do so much better 'being inhuman comes with a lot of perks' "PLEASE (M\N) I CAN HANDLE ALL OF YOU" He begs ' so kaminari told them no point in holding back now' I began to thrust with all my power "AHHHHH SO MUCH!" I tried to slow down thinking I was hurting him "NO DON'T STOP ROUGHER!!" He demanded so I didn't stop I continue and make my tail hit him harder and pulled his hair harder I growl from the pleaser "YES SOO GOOD" I lean into his ear "Such a good little slut taking all of daddy" I say "AH~ I'M SUCH A GOOD SLUT FOR DADDY~" "I'm going to make you take all of daddy's cum~ I'm going to stuff you full of my babies." I growl "MMM~ P-PLEASE DADDY GIVE ME YOUR BABIES AH~" I grin I slam him into my hips as I thrust back in "AHHH~" Tears of pleaser run down his face he's drooling tongue out. "Feels good my hole" "MHM!" he nods quickly as he came allover my sheets I control it and bring it to his mouth "You better drink your nasty cum It isn't even good enough to be near my mouth" I say like he's not good enough.

He opens his mouth and swallows it "Such a nasty slut willing to drink his own cum" I let go of his hair and slap his ass hard "*GASP*\Moan DADDY HARDER" I slap it even harder to where there was a red hand print on his round ass. "(M\N)!" I could feel myself getting closer to my release so I start to go faster "MMM~" I cum deep inside of him "AHHHH~"  he lets out a loud moan as he cums hard. I control the come into my mouth "You taste so good baby~" I say into his ear as I let him catch his breath and I pull out "That *inhale* amzi *inhale* ing *Inhale*" I nuzzle into his neck 'Fuck I'm hard again' he looked at me in shock "A-am I not enough" he said as his eye's start watering "nonono baby your enough It's just that because of my quirk. I have inhuman stamina and that's why I'm horny again don't worry about it it will go away ok. Let me go get your bath ready." That seems to have made him stop crying so I try to get up to make his bath but he pulled me down so I was sitting on the edge of the bed. He couldn't feel his legs so he used his arms to get in front of my leg. "Baby you don't have to do that you're going to hurt yourself" I said worried he looked at me and said "baby I'm the one who's going to work."