Chapter 1

This is page is a bit inspired by another author!!

*In 1-A*

"Students there is a new student that is transferring here today, so you have the day off to get to know him." said awizwa "Do not be rude to him." He said with a warning tone. "Ok you may enter." The door opened then a handsome, tall, very muscular male walked in. He has a pair of large demon (F/c) and (2f/c) wings with two large black horns on his head and his naturally black nails with a demon (F/c) tail

As he looked around the room he sweats dropped at the sight of many boys and girls having a huge blush and nose bleeds. "Introduce yourself then take a seat." Awizwa grumbled. "Hello I'm (M/n), (M/N) (L/n) and I am 16." He said with a small smile. He started walking towards the empty seat. (The perv got kicked out)

*Time skip to after class brought to you by my lack of experience*

As soon as class ended everyone bombarded (M/n) asking questions. (M/n) was literally traped by a wall of people. "GIVE HIM SOME SPACE" yelled iida. Then they immediately stoped and hesitantly backed away from the poor male. "Thank you I thought I was about to die" (M/n) chuckled. Iida blushed as he heard the hot male chuckle. Iida cleared he's thought "N-no need to thank m-me my name is t-tenya iida." He stuttered as he finally realized just how much bulkier and taller (M/n) was it made his knees weak."Nice to meet you iida just call me (M/n)."He said with a smirk as he looked at him up and down.

*(M/n) pov*

"U-um h-hel-llo?" I looked towards the shakey voice it was a short, cute, blushing, green-haired boy."Hello cutie~." he looks so cute I wonder what face he makes during se- "C-C-CUTE!" He is so red~ "Ya, what's the cuties name" I winked. M-my n-name is i-izuku mid-doriya." Aww he looks so innocent I wanna brake him.~ "Call me (M\N) Zuzu."

"(M\N) that is so informal." Said iida "He doesn't mind right Zuzu" I gave izuku an innocent look. " O-of course I d-don't mind." He said shyly. "and anyways I'm older than all of you" I said to iida. "Right" iida said jealously. " Iida are you jealous~" I teased his whole face turned red. " N-no of course not why would I be jealous." He said angrily " It's ok if you are babe~" I winked.

" FUCK OFF SHITY HAIR!!" What the fuck.... I can feel the tension from him. He wants me. I licked my lips. I walked over to the explosive blond. I pulled him into me and bent down to his ear "Hello~" I said seductively. I could feel the energy pouring out of him. If only we weren't in class. "F-FUCK OFF EXTRA!" He started trying to escape my arms but I just pulled him in tighter. "I would stop if I were you." I growled. I could feel him trying to push down his arousal. As he stopped moving I sniffed his neck He smells so good... So submissive~.

" (M\N) leave bakugou alone, don't do anything on your first day." Awizwa said "Your no fun" I pouted as I let my teddy bear go. Teddy bear jumped away from me and growled.

*Time skip to dorms*

As soon as I closed my door I took off my shirt and changed my pants to grey sweats and grabbed my blunt that was stashed away. 30 minutes later I heard a knock not caring if my dorm room smelled like weed I opened my door I was surprised to find my teddy bear. "Aww did you miss me my love~" his face scrunched up in confusion and disgust. "Don't call me that" he said irritated " and why does it smell like weed." He gave me a judgemental look. I fucking hate that look. Whenever people find out my quirk they always give me that fucking look. But I played it off " I was smoking, ya know hotboxing my room." He pushed past me and opened my room window.

I wined "Whyyyyyyy" " because it smells fucking nasty so stop smoking it's bad for you dumbass" " who cares" I said coldly breaking character, he looked at me in surprise. "I like smoking It helps me calm down unless you want me to smoke cigarettes in my room" I chuckled. He looked at me mad " YOU ALSO SMOKE CIGARETTES!!" I growled " Shut the fuck up your ruining my high and yes I do" he finely shut up I walked to my bed and laid down. He stared at me in shock and blushing realizing I wasn't wearing a shirt not noticing because he was mad, "W-WHY ARE YOU NOT WEARING A SHIRT!"

"Well it's my room and I didn't expect company. Come over here" he looked over to me looking at me questioningly but eventually walked to where I was laying down. I quickly pulled him into my arms and big spooned him. He became stiff "stop being so stiff I whispered in his ear. Shivered. "I know you enjoy this because I could smell your excitement back in the classroom." I licked the shell of his ear, he shivered and let out a small groan.

He relaxed after a while and just enjoyed my warmth. He Scooted into me I held in a groan. Not wanting to have sex because I was tired, resisted my natural urge to fuck him. We both soon fell asleep.