Chapter 13

Sorry for not updating sooner haven't been motivated to do anything literally 💀 well I hope you enjoy 🖤🤍

Unchecked

I woke up and saw they were all out cold. I sweat dropped 'I'll leave them' I teleport out of my cozy cage and quickly get ready before I leave I kiss their foreheads. I walk out 'I feel so energized' I think with a smile. I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turn and to my surprise, it was Tamaki "oh hey sweetheart-" I stopped myself but it was too late Tamaki was bright red he quickly turned and ran away leaving me frozen "shit" I say 'I'll apologize later' I continue walking to class when I arrived I see that iida was there as usual but Shota was also there 'interesting' "hey iida" I greet as I walk in "good morning (M\N)" he greets "hey Shota what are you doing here so early" I say at his desk "it's Mr. Aizawa to you." He glared making me smirk "and It's nun of your concern why I'm here so early" he growled "true~" I say licking my upper lip while looking at him up and down I see him shudder "you'll have to excuse Bakugo, Kirishima, kaminari, and midorya they had a... tiring night" I say with a ghost of a smirk he smirked "what makes you think I'll excuse them" I hold up my phone and show him a video of him jacking off moaning my name he looked mortified "H-HOW DID YOU GET THAT!" He yelled I smirked and gestured to a confused iida "sh keep it down" I say with a sadistic smirk "And I have my ways~" his frown hardened "their excused" he mumbled I walk to my seat with a smirk I pulled out my phone and went to my massages :

(M/N): thanks for the video~

(R/N): thanks for the $50 bucks😘😫

(M/N): meet me after class it front of my school

(R/N): Ok! Boo boo😘😘

I chuckle and turn off my phone I jump as I hear someone say "boo boo?" I turn to see that it was todoroki "whoa there" I chuckle as I put my phone away "don't sneak up on me" he nodded 'so cute~' I think as I look as his expressionless face "who is (R/N) and what video?" He asked tilting his head 'like a puppy!' I fanboy in my head "that's not important" I say truthfully he nods and walks away I sigh 'of course he left' I cry internally.

*time skip after classes*

I walk to the front of the school to see (R/N) I smile but then I see two guys trapping him 'DAMN IT' I run to him and quickly punch one of the guys "WHAT THE FUCK" the other one yelled I punched him too knocking him out I turn back to the other guy who had his fists up he threw a punch I quickly dodged and upper cutted (?) him I quickly look at (R\N) who was crying I hugged him "sorry I didn't get here faster" I say noticing a large hand print of a  bruise forming around his neck. He instantly hugged back tightly "I-it's ok your *sniffle* here now" I smiled sadly and just held him but my tail wrapped around one of the guys and teleported him into a trash can far away then I teleported the other one into a cow pen 'we're they belong' after five minutes I pull away but still had my arms around him I reach in my pocket and pull out a $50 bill "this might not be the best time but" I say as I hand him the 50 he quickly grabs it "there is never a bad time for money" he said seriously making me laugh 'he's feeling better' "but- never mind" he said with a sad smile "no continue" I said he shakes his head "no it- it's *sigh* selfish of me" he said looking down I smile and lift his head "even if it is be selfish for once" I say with a small smile he smiles shyly. "M-make me pretty" he said blushing 'oh!'

*flash back*

"Ah Ah! Ahh~!" "P-PLEAS- AHH~ M-MAKe mE PreTTY~" he moans out as he expose his neck to me I lean down and mark his neck.

*end of flash back*

I smile softly "trust me that's not selfish at all" he smiles and jumps quickly wrapping his legs around my waist I hold him up then he moves his neck to the side "are you sure?" I ask worried about what had just happened he nods "please" he whimpers I nod and move to his neck I gently kiss it to test the waters he didn't flinch or seem to be scared so I continued after a few more kisses I licked his neck he shivered I lick and suck on his neck after a few minutes my marks were all over his neck and a little on his shoulders 'might have gotten carried away again' I look at him "are you ok?" I ask he nods with a large smile and blush "thank you" he said then kissed my cheek "It was nice to feel familiar touches" he said I smiled "I'm happy your that comfortable with me" I kissed his forehead and then smile down at him he smiles back and sneaks his hand into my pocket I laugh knowing what he wants, he pulls out my cart (puff puff🪴) he turns it on "come on when's the last time we smoked together" he said smiling I nod and sit down with him in my lap he takes a blinker (when the light blinks so about 20 or 30 seconds) he hands it to me as he slowly exhales I take a blinker as well "oh right I noticed you neck~" he smirked I nod handing it to him before I slowly exhale "what can I say my babies are very active~" I wink he snorts "well that's good I could never keep up with your fucking horneyness" he cringed at the thought then took another blinker I playfully hit his shoulder "don't pretend that you didn't like it" I snorted he handed it to me and exhaled "I do but my back didn't" he groaned making me laugh I then rest my chin on his head then take another blinker we then just sit in comfortable silence handing the cart back and forth.

*30 minutes later*

I turn off my cart and put it in my pocket we both get up "Hey! Let's go to (afastfoodplace)!!" He said with stars in his eyes I quickly nodded and teleported us we quickly order a lot of food and stuff our faces.

*after 20 minutes*

I groan as I unbutton my pants "I really need to stop doing this" I say he laughs "weak!" He said patting his stomach "we can't all have a monster metabolism ok" he playfully glared he smiles "true" he giggles still very high I teleport the trash away then teleport him home and me into my dorm I look around to see no one in so I quickly strip into just my boxers then flop onto my bed I instantly relaxed into it with out noticing it I drifted off to sleep.