Chapter 19

(Been working on this chapter slowly 😘 I'm still on break sorry 😓 but I will work on chapters but not that fast🤧🤧)

I showered and brushed my teeth before getting ready in a black dress shirt and black ripped jeans along with black combat boots for accessories you wore your gold chain, silver rings, and bracelets (however many you want). And changed the (style/color/nither) piercing/piercings.

I fixed my hair and then teleported to Zuzu's room "hey baby boy~" I purr as I see him changing. He started blushing and smiled, he walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my neck, bending down, I wrapped my arms around his waist "ready to meet my mom" he said still with a smile, I nodded.

"Hopefully she likes me" I say as I nuzzle into his head "I'm sure she will" Zuzu said as he leaned into my nuzzled. I smiled and picked him up and threw him on his bed he yelped in surprise before I jumped next to him "we still have some time" I said lowly as I peppered his face with kisses he laughed and kissed me.

It was a sweet loving kiss, We enjoyed our alone time before someone blew his door off the hinges. I quickly shielded him and turned to see what happened and there teddy bear stud.

"I'm coming too" he said as if that didn't just happen. I sweatdropped and so did Zuzu "you're welcome to come but was that necessary" I said, he rolled his eyes and walked over calmly then joined us. I kissed his forehead and cuddled them both, they instantly relaxed to my touch which made me very happy to know that they are comfortable with me. I rubbed their backs and enjoyed the moment.

After a few minutes my alarm went off, teddy groaned then got up because I needed to Get up, I sat up and turned off my alarm, quickly I put my phone back into my pocket. "Ready?" I ask, they both nod and slip their hands into mine, and we began walking to the front of the school.

When we arrived I picked them both up and untucked my wings. I flew off in the direction of Izuku's house (izuku told you beforehand)

We soon landed and I straightened myself out. I took a deep breath then felt Zuzu and teddy slip their hands into mine making me turn to puddy. Zuzu knocked and a few seconds later I heard her unlocking her door so I quickly slipped my hands out of theirs.

The door opened and I saw Zuzu's adorable little green-headed mom 'SHE IS ADORABLE!!!' I thought (she is 🥰)

"Hello" I greet with a friendly smile "hello" she greeted back with a kind smile "oh! Izuku, katsuki" she said surprised with a bright smile "hello mom/aunty" they said "come in come in" she said opening the door wider, I softy smiled at her demeanor and walked inside, we all settled down in the couches.

"Hello, Mrs. Midorya my name is (M/N)" I introduced myself she smiled "please call me inko" I nodded "I know this may be sudden but.." I mumbled off not knowing how to word it

"he has multiple partners" bakugo said bluntly I felt the color drain from my face "w-w-why would you say it like that!?" I cried when I turned to her and she had a surprised look along with a bright blush.

"oh I see" she said with a little smirk making my face turn red in embarrassment "yes um...I do have multiple partners but I love them all! And I always make sure they are comfortable with each other" I said nervously "he is amazing, mom to each of us" izuku said as he ruffled my hair

"he may be a dumbass but ya he's good" katsuki said gruffly with a slight pink tint on his cheeks 'THEY ARE SO ADORABLE' I (simp) panicked in my head. 'Damn I bet hella people wanna be me 👁👁' y'all I'm sorry 🤣 lemme just patch that up

I forced myself to calm down "I'm glad he is treating you well" she said calmly "he's meet my mom before" bakugo added '?' She smiled brightly "well then I know you're a good match for my baby" she said I stood their shocked but then remembered that bakugos mom is...Bakugos mom.

I smiled "Mrs. Midorya" I called, she turned to me "do you like sweets?" Her eyes lit up.
(sorry if this isn't Cannon and, I don't really care if it's not this shit is adorable 👏🏽 sorry for the interruptions I will shut up now)

"I do" she said "would you like to make a jiggly cheesecake with me" I offer, she quickly jumped in joy "You boys go upstairs" she said as she pulled me into the kitchen, I snapped and teleported all the ingredients "let's begin" I said as I rolled up my sleeves. (To wash his hands as well)

After

We had just finished unwrapping it and set it to cool "that was fun" I said wiping some egg white from my face "it was" she smiled genuinely happy, I quickly cleaned up the mess. "Thank you" she said seeing how fast I got to cleaning "it's not a problem" I said with a smile "you are perfect for my son" she said my eyes widened "ah thank you" I said with a blush, she laughed "now go call the boys," she said as she grabbed some plates.

I walked to where I smelled them, not knowing where his room is. I opened the door to see them watching tv "come to the dining room, we've finished" I say, they nod. Zuzu and bakugou get up while I walk out.

I walk to the dining room and see that she has already served us I sit at the table and so does she and a few seconds later Zuzu sits as well. We all chat for a few seconds before teddy sits down on my lap making me tense "bakugo" I say seriously"what" he said plainly "be respectful" I say as my tail wraps around his waist and moved him to his seat. He huffed in annoyance miss midoriya smiled in amusement "itadakimasu" we all say then start to eat.

"This is delicious" miss midorya said with drool on her lip "we made it perfectly" I say and the rest of dinner is quiet. I happily picked up the finished dishes before anyone could reject. As I washed them I felt someone latch on to my back '?'

I looked over my shoulder to see a blond head of hair "hey baby" I said with a smile "hey dumbass" he grumbled I chuckled and continued to wash the dishes after I shook off the water on my hands suddenly bakugo grabbed my hands '?'

He just looked at my hands and traced my veins and fingers "you have such nice hands" he said hushed "thank you" I chuckled softly "big and long" he said just above a whisper 'ok then' I wrapped my hands around his smaller ones "I glad you like them" I whispered in his ear. I pulled away and intertwined our fingers "now stop being naughty" I giggled.

"you out of all people shouldn't be saying that" he deadpanned I laughed "true but.." I pushed him on the couture "we are at Zuzu's moms so behave" I growled, I felt him shiver then let him go. I ruffled his hair and walked out "(M/n)!" I turned to see Zuzu and his mom sitting on their couch I smiled and took a seat as I did teddy came from the kitchen and instantly sat on my lap "bakugo" I warned.

"it's quite alright dear" she giggled "oh ok" I sighed relaxing before wrapping my arms around his waist. "Dumbass I told you" he said aggressively holding me back "It's nice to see katsuki so loving" she said with a smile.

I blushed lightly then I felt something cling to my arm and saw it was Zuzu. I kissed his forehead he smiled and kissed my shoulder "oh you love birds, you can go to your room I have a few errands to run anyway" she said as she stood up "alright it was nice to finally meet you" I said with a smile and she smiled back "it was my pleasure sweety"

bakugo held on to me tightly and Zuzu let go of my arm letting me get up as I do I make sure to put my arm under teddy. Zuzu then leads us to his room and he flops on his bed.

Word count: 1,436