Chapter 8

(M\N)'s pov

I wake up to see my growing harem of adorable boy's. "Princesses it's time to wake up~" I softly shake them. "Mm... five more minutes" pikachu said half asleep "Who ever doesn't wake up will get fucked in the middle of class" they all shot up two of them went to thier dorms. Pikachu stayed behind because He couldn't move his legs. "Did I go to hard!? Do you feel any severe pain!!?" I panicked "No baby you where amazing and I only feel a slight pain. I'm fine trust me can you..... Help me get ready?" Oh thank god I thought I did it to hard and hurt him. "Of course baby" as I picked him up. zuzu and teddy bear walked in holding thier tooth brushes and clothes. I chuckled. They both blushed and started to get ready.

*After they got ready*

When we entered class all eyes where on us. I'm not surprised In one arm I was holding my pikachu who's neck was covered in hickey's was hiding his face in my neck in the other arm I was holding my teddy bears hand and my zuzu was holding my tail. I walk over to pikachus seat ignoring all the stairs of the class. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EXTRAS LOOKING AT" I sweat dropped as I gently place my pikachu in his seat. "Is it uncomfortable?" "Y-yes..." "Hold on" I take off my sweater that was around my waist and pick him up just enough that I can put my sweater under him. "That better?" "Yes thank you" He said as He gave me a peck. "Take your seats" shota said tiredly.

We all went to are seats. " As we all know that yesterday was crazy but the school has confirmed that the "earth quake" that happen yesterday has not caused any damages." He sent me a glare I sent him a smirk back. "Class president and vice President come up here and do your speeches im going to sleep" zuzu and Tatats (I couldn't think of a good nickname) walk to the front of the class. "I think you guys for believing in me and giving me this position but I think iida would be better, so I give the president title to iida because He calmed down a mob of students and even got them to go back to class." Aww zuzu is so considerate<3 "I humbly accept this title even though I don't think I deserve it if you guys believe in me then I will do my best!" Iida is too cute hmmm should I get him in my harem?.... Yes He is my next target after kirishima though he's been a good little boy waiting for me~

*After class\Lunch*

As we were walking to the lunch room I told zuzu "Zuzu today I can't make your lunch because I'm going to try to bring someone new." "Ok make sure to make it tomorrow I was really looking forward to your amazing food" I chuckled and gave him a peck on the lips. I saw Sharky talking to teddy bear I walked up to them and grabbed kirishimas hand "I hope you don't mind if I steal sharky baby" I winked at him. He seemed to get it "I'll see you guys in the lunch room" and He walked away. "Come with me" I walked Sharky to the roof top "So what did you need?" He said with a blush and a adorable shy grin. I grab him by the waist and pull him into my arms I look down too see a cherry face "You look so manly with that blush kirishima~" I tease He pouted "I'm not cute?"(sorry if this is occ)

Ahh that's too cute<3 "I didn't know you liked to be called cute princess" He blushed harder. I leaned to his ear"Would you like to join my harem" "YES I mean y-yes" I chuckled and kissed him "HMP!!" I waited for him to respond but He didn't when I pulled away He had swirly eyes "HAHHA kirishima are you ok" I said through laugher "Kirishima?" I lightly shake him that seemed to snap him out of it because He jumped on me and kissed me I rap my arms under him and pull him up to my hight. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance He immediately opened his mouth. I swirled my tongue with his dominating his mouth "mmm~~" I'm so fucking happy I pierced my tongue it feels so much better and double the pleaser I can give. After a few minutes we pull away "I'm happy you said yes" I nuzzled into his neck.

"I *pant* am *pant* to" I lightly kissed his neck "mhm~" "Your neck is sensitive that is important information for later~" I said seductively face to face. He turned beet red "but for now let's go eat" I started walking with him still in my arms He didn't seem to care. He snuggled into my chest as we entered I was conflicted I didn't know who to go too zuzu or teddy. Shit. I decided to go with teddy bear sense I had sharky. When I walked over teddy bear greeted me "Hey (M\N)" "hey teddy" I sat down and placed sharky in my lap and wrapped my arms around his waist. " OH I'm sorry baby! do you wanna go get lunch?" I asked sharky "no I'm fine" He said as He snuggled into me more I chuckled and played with his hair.

"Baby could I have a bite of your food" I asked teddy "Here" "Ahhhh" "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" He whisper shouted "Feed me" I said nonchalantly He glared and blushed. "Fine.." "Ahhh mmm" after I was done chewing "Thank you princess" "It was nothing.." I just realised I have yet to fuck him... Well we can't just ignore that ;). "Teddy bear~" "Yes" "It's your turn next and since you've been a good boy you can choose the position~" *boom* *boom* *boom* aww he's letting out little explosions~ "O-ok.. Thanks" " thanks what~" he blushed beat red "IM NOT SAYING IT ASSHOLE" He pouted "It's ok my little tsundere you'll be screaming it later" I winked. I looked up and saw queen have a HUGE blush and a nose bleed, spider had and HUGE blush of embarrassment.

I felt a tug on my shirt "Yes sharky" "I know I just joined but.... When is my turn" He asked innocently. I blushed lightly "be patient sharky it will be your turn soon" I pecked his forehead "Ok" He said looking up at me innocently but I could see a coroner of his mouth twitch up. Ugh don't look at me like that. I leaned into his ear "Baby boy you keep looking at me like that and I'll take you right here and now~" I gave him a seductive grin and roughly grabbed his firm yet squishy ass. He let out a low moan only that I could hear and instantly looked away with a huge blush. I leaned his ear "Baby I can't wait to hear them loud mmm they sound so sexy~" after I licked up his neck "ah~" He covered his mouth instantly. Hehe- OW what the hell "Hey I'm first asshole" "I know baby but that doesn't mean I can tease him~ but don't worry baby I'll tease you too" I winked. He blushed. I FUCKING LOVE MY BABIES!! *ringgggg* oh time to go. "Come on princesses"

*After classes*

I was walking to my dorm with and sharky, teddy bear, pikachu, and zuzu following behind me. I don't know if we will all fit in my bed... We will make it fit. Once we get to my to my room door I tell them "Hey babies if you guys don't like the smell of cigarettes then please go to your own dorms" I turn around and open my door not waiting to see who leaves. I walk inside and take off my uniform leaving me in my boxers. I haven't slept in my boxers in a long time I miss it. I grab my cigarettes and lay down on my bed and light it. They are all still here!? Andddd there looking though my drawers I sweat drop. They started to remove thier clothes and put on my shits. They look so small~. "Come here princesses" I open my arms but still try to continue to smoke they all started to climb on the bed slightly pushing each other for a spot on me. I chuckle "There is enough room for everyone~" I tease they all blush from embarrassment but pikachu literary jumps on one side of my chest. Then they all pounce on me. I'm gunna die but I'll die by smexy boys. They knocked the wind out of me "babies calm down Jesus I'm not going anywhere" I take a puff "Can I try?" Asks pikachu "NO- no" I said sternly. "Just go to bed babies I'll go to bed once I'm done" I smile "Ok" they all said as the nuzzle into me.

*when they fall asleep*

They are so fucking adorable😆 I'm so happy they are in my harem. I burn the finished cigarette with hell fire. I pull them into me more. I could get used to this. I think as I smile.