Chapter 6

(M\N) pov

Why is Zuzu moving so much? I internally groan I open my eye to see Zuzu fingering himself with his back to me. Hmmm~ I'm gonna tease him. I wrap my arms around him I feel him tense up. I lean into his ear "Your such a pervert~ fingering yourself while I'm sleeping next to you~." His face was so red that I thought he was going to pass out. "You know if you were horny all you had to was ask~"

I grabbed his dick and started jerking him off. with my other hand I grabbed his wrists and took his fingers out quickly replacing them with my own. "(M-M\N)~ F-feels so good~" he started to thrust into my fingers. "(M-M\N) I'M GOING T-TO CUMMM~" he ejaculated all over my hand and I licked it clean giving him time to rest. After I pulled him under me. "You look so beautiful~" he looked away shyly "Raw or condom?" "R-raw" I smirked. I stretched until I thought I would fit. "This may hurt in the beginning but I promise it will get better" I positioned myself and slowly entered him I stopped 1\3 of the way and kissed his tears away, I whispered sweet nothings. After a few minutes"Y-you can keep going" he whispers "Ok princess tell me if it becomes too much" he blushed at the nickname but nodded. I pushed in more till I was all the way in. F-FUCK he's still so tight even tho I stretched him. "(M\N)~ Your so b-big" he said though moans. I growled as he squeezed me "Don't fucking squeeze me your already so tight" "Naaa~ s-sorry you just feel so good~" Thank you. I start to slowly trust "MHHH~ S-SO BIG" I start to thrust into him harder and he Places his hands on my back. "Ahhh~" I start to thrust in an unhuman speed "AHHHH~" he digs his nails in my back and claws into my back. I let out a deep growl Once I find his prostrate I aim for it and hit it dead on every time. "(M\N) (M\N) (M\N)!!" He cums suddenly I was going to stop because I didn't want to overwhelm him "D-don't I want more" "Are you sure princess I don't want to hurt you" I nuzzle his neck. "Yes. You won't hurt me I promise" I lean to his forehead and pecked it. I start to roughly pound into his prostate "YES UGH CUM INSIDE!" As I start to reach my high I pound into him harder "AHHH (M\N) MMMMMM~" I feel the knot get tighter. "I'm ugh going to cum" I groaned "INSIDE! AH~ FILL ME UP" I released into him "AH SO HOT~" I pulled out "Are you ok babe" "ugh that *pant* was amazing *pant*" I nuzzled into his neck then carried him to the bathroom to clean him up.

*After the bath*

I placed him on my new sheets and dug into my stash and pulled out my cigarettes and pain relievers. I gave him the pain relievers with water and a small snack just in case. I got into bed and felt him hug me so his head was on one of my pecks and his arm on my stomach, one leg over my body. He's so snuggly. I kissed his forehead and pulled a cigarette out and lit it.

I inhaled and exhaled "Could you snuggle with me" ughh puppy eyes my weakness "Of course" I put out my cigarette in my (F\c) ashtray. I snuggled with him till he fell asleep. I got up and changed, grabbed a blunt and a pocket knife. ( I like pocket knives ok) I left a little (F\c) bell that has a skull on the front and a note 'Hey babe had to leave but if you need anything just ring this bell to call me and I'll come right away. Love you😘'
(If you get where the bell idea is from I love your style😍) *cough* blood lad-*cough*

I left and walked to a nearby park with no kids lit my blunt and started to smoke. After my blunt, I felt energized I went to a forest nearby and started to train my physical strength.

*After 3 hours of training*

I can feel someone watching me I might as well give them a show. I took off my shirt and started to do more push up till I feel their sexual energy. So it is a guy that was watching me. I teleported behind him and grabbed his wrists before pinning him to the ground. A hand? He started to try to get away from me.

"I would stop that and maybe we could have some fun" I ground my crotch into his "AH~" such a nice sound I wonder what he looks like without the hand... I tried to take off the hand and he started to struggle harder than before. "Baby how am I supposed to kiss you with the hand in the way" He stopped struggling and let me take off the hand. His lips are hella dry let me fix that~ I leaned in to kiss him when our lips touched he tried to take control.

I growled and shoved my tongue into his mouth and dominated him. He likes it rough~ I haven't had a pet in a while~ When I pulled away he whined. "Let's have some fun pet" I said Sadistically with a large grin. He gulped and looked nervous but I could feel his cock twitch through his pants. I took off all his clothes and my clothes with one hand and ground my bigger dick against his small one. His face when he saw how much bigger I was was beautiful. he orgasmed. "HAHHA you just came from just looking at how much smaller your dick is HAHAHA" Damn he must have a degrading kink he's hard again~ I trusted into his hole "AHHHH~ S-SO FULL" and a masochist I'm defiantly having him as one of my fuck buddies. I didn't give him time to adjust and pounded into him at an animalistic pace.

"Your mine you little fucking slut" I growled "YES IM YOURS USE ME AS YOU PLEASE MASTER" I grinned giving into my sadistic side. "That's right slut I'm gonna use your hole and throw you away like the fucking cum dump you are" I growled when I finished my sentience he came all over my chest. "Your my toy only mine only I can use you like this you whore" "MASTER MORE PLEASE" Such a good pet~ I littered his neck and chest with hickeys and let loose as I pounded even harder not caring how much strength I use. "SO R-ROUGH SO F-FULL!!! I'M C-CLOSE!" "Me too" I growled. I latched myself on one of his nipples and with my free hand played with the other one...

"I'm GOING TO C-CUMMMING!" he released all over my chest and his, he squeezed me and that sent me over the edge. I tried to pull out but he wrapped his legs on my waist keeping me in. "Let g-go" I growled "N-no please Inside" "fine..." I grumble as few seconds later I came inside him "Mmmmm ~ so hot~" I pulled his legs from me. I pulled out and put on my sweats. I cleaned myself and him up.

"Here" "What is this?" "My number call me whenever you wanna fuck" I winked. I grabbed him and teleported him to the hideout. "How did you know" he growled as he jumped away from me and the others got into fighting positions. "Calm down. And I'm not that stupid you had a hand on your face oh ya here" I teleported the hand back on his face "O-oh thanks" he said with a blush. "Mhm... you guys are good looking~" the blond girl walked up to me with heart eyes "You think so then.... you wouldn't mind GIVING ME BLOOD" I teleported behind her and pinned her to the floor "Sorry I'm gay and I do mind" she pouted as I let her go "anyways got to go someones calling me"

With Zuzu

"You called?" "O-OH ya I just didn't want to be alone....." "Your so adorable" I got into bed with him. We both cuddled until we both fell asleep.