───── Book One ║Ch. 3

█▓▒░   ░▒▓█     █▓▒░  ░▒▓█

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█

█▓▒░   ░▒▓█     █▓▒░  ░▒▓█

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝

"We are going home," Zuko shouted. "After three long years, it's unbelievable!"

"It is unbelievable. In all my life, I have never known my brother to regret anything," Iroh said in deep thought about what the twins had told them. 

"Did you even listen to anything my sisters said???" Zuko yelled, he was confused why his uncle was not joyful at the news. "Father realized how important family is to him, he cares about me!"

"I care about you!" Iroh yelled slightly, "and if Ozai wants you back, it might not be for the reasons you imagine," he softened his voice at his conflicted nephew.

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝

The banished Prince Zuko, walked down the hill-side toward the royal ship. He couldn't believe that after three years his father really wants him home, it's amazing.

"Wait.....don't leave without me!" He heard an exhausted voice from up on the hill.

"Uncle!" He shouted happily. "You have changed your mind!"

"Of course...family sticks together, right?" Iroh said placing an arm around Zuko's shoulders. Zuko smiled up at his uncle.

"We are finally going home"

If only.....he knew how wrong he was.

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝

Azula and Soza made their way to the town that their brother and uncle stayed at.

"Anyone who harbors these traitors will face the wrath of the Fire lord," Azula yelled at the people that had gathered in the town square, as she held up a wanted poster of Zuko and Iroh.

"There will be no place left to hide," Soza said after her twin sister as she looked down on the people of the small town.

The twin sisters were disappointed in themselves and each other. They had underestimated their opponents and had failed their mission. 

They will not, and could not, fail again.

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█

█▓▒░   ░▒▓█     █▓▒░  ░▒▓█

ALARM:

Sorry about the short chapter. I just really wanted to get something out and this what I came up with. I am new writer on wattpad after-all, so please don't be hard on me. 

Vote, comment, or follow!

~RayaRain11

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█