Trixie and the Sailor Senshi Part 2!!!/I'M A FATHER?!

You and Trixie decide to sit down with the Sailor Senshi, because they really appreciate fans. In fact, they didn't even think they would have big fans such like you two at all. 

(Y/N): I still can't believe you five actually exist! It's amazing really! Oh, and Usagi, I really apologize for pulling on your hair like that! I didn't think you were the real deal! 

Usagi: (blushing) It's okay! All is forgiven! 

Trixie is just seen caressing Rei's hair. 

Trixie: Your hair is so smooth Rei! I always loved your looks! Your confidence! Your- 

Rei: Okay, can you stop now. I'm getting really uncomfortable! 

Trixie: Sorry! Trixie is just so happy to meet you all for the first time! It's amazing! 

Rei: Heh! Well, having an admirer is always great! It feels good to get some appreciation from me unlike getting less compared to a Bunhead! 

Usagi soon stopped talking to you and turned her head to Rei. 

Usagi: Rei, you shut your mouth! 

Rei: Why don't you make me Usagi, you dumb Bunhead. 

Usagi begins to rage to the point that she wants to strangle the long black haired Sailor Senshi! 

Ami, Makoto, and Minako: NO FIGHTING ALRIGHT! 

(Y/N): Sheesh, and to think that it was way more comical in the other media! 

Later ....... 

(Y/N): So .... how's high school for you ladies? 

Usagi: Painful. 

Ami: It's just fine! I always ace my exams! 

Makoto: I'd say okay at best. To be honest, I'm just trying to get through my semesters as fast as possible. 

Minako: Same for me. I'm just glad I actually got 100 on my last exam. 

Trixie then laughed as she was expecting something. 

Trixie: Usagi. What grade did you last get? 

Usagi began to tear up! 

Usagi: I GOT A MEASLY ONE PERCENT!!! 

Trixie: WOW! You really do get horrible grades! 

Usagi: Yeah, and I have to hear it all the time from my Mom! It's just so awful! I get kicked outside for like 1 whole hour! It's painful! 

(Y/N): You poor thing! 

Rei: That's why she needs to crack open a textbook and stop being a Moronic Bunhead! 

Usagi: DON'T START YOU JERK!! 

Ami: Oh come on Rei! That was unnecessary!

Later ..... 

Usagi is later seen eating everything that she ordered! 

(Y/N): WHAT KIND OF ORDER IS THIS?! Five Meat Lovers Pizzas?! An ENTIRE KEY LIME PIE?! 30 BOWLS OF RAMEN?! 16 STRAWBERRY CAKES?! 

Trixie: Are those two giant turkey legs here? 

Makoto: She barely even shares this stuff! 

Minako: Uh ..... Usagi, can I have the- 

Usagi: NO! I'M HUNGRY! 

(Y/N): Usagi please share! You can't possibly eat all of this stuff!