23

Dream woke up in his bed. He went to sit up only to flop back down from the pain. George shifted beside him before sitting up and yawning.

Dream looked over at the angel, puffing as he went to try to sit up again. George noticed and helped him, a frown clear on his face.

" why- how did you end up getting so hurt? They didn't just run you over a bunch of times, right? " George asked.

Dream shook his head, his eyes narrowing. " I've been getting weaker or something. Y'know, more susceptible to injury. The only thing that used to be able to hurt me was Patches claws because they're like... Sharper than knives. She could probably put a hole through the door if she wanted. " He said in a hushed tone. He leaned against George, doing his best to ignore the pain.

The imp remembered his hunger and shifted nervously.

" So um. I haven't eaten. " He mumbled.

" They didn't feed you?!? " George yelped.

Dream shook his head. " They gave me moldy bread and water. I can't eat bread either way, so I didn't. "

George frowned and wrapped his wing around Dream. He eased into the comforting feeling. " We can get you some food in a little, okay? " Dream nodded.

He wasn't necessarily tired, but he wasn't entirely awake either. He just wanted to enjoy George's company.

The sun had peeked through the curtains, waking up the boys fully.

With a groan, George sat up. Dream joined him after a moment of contemplation. He reached over blindly and found his mask on the bedside table.

" Hungry? " George asked.

Dream nodded, wincing again, though George couldn't tell.

George helped him out of the bed and carefully brought him downstairs.

" What do you want? Bacon... Beef? " Dream gave him a stare.

" I think my choice is obvious George. " He chuckled.

Skeppy popped his head into the kitchen and grinned. " Good to have ya back, Dream! " He said happily, walking over to join him. George tossed the pack of bacon at Dream, who flinched away, trembling a little. He blinked a few times before taking the package.

Sapnap and Eret joined not too long after. Patches hopped onto the counter.

" You know, I didn't think I would have two angels and an imp in my house at any point in time, but here I am. " Sapnap laughed.

Dream shrugged tiredly and munched hungrily on his bacon. " Sorry. " He muffled out.

George and Eret nodded. " We never thought we'd end up down on Earth again. " George said honestly.

" Yeah. I didn't realize exile was a punishment. " Eret agreed.

Sapnap hummed. " Oh, Karl started saying 'Hey Mamas.' I'm rubbing off on him! " He said, his voice filled with pride. George rolled his eyes but was unable to stifle a laugh.

" Please tell me he didn't start using 'On Jah. ' " George said.

" Of course he uses 'on Jah'! It's a necessity. " Sapnap replied, sounding offended. Skeppy laughed.

Eret and Dream sat together in silence, both very confused.

" What is.. Nevermind. " Eret sighed.

Dream shifted his shattered mask. It barely did anything except cover his eyes, but that was all he really needed it for anyways.

Skeppy looked over at the two. " What happened to your mask, Dream? "

Dream frowned. " It was cracked and broken during testing. " He said before subconsciously looking down at the bandage around his arm. It was almost entirely healed by now, but he just used the bandages to cover it up.

Skeppy tilted his head. " What? You got kidnapped and  tested on? "

Dream nodded. " That's why Eret and I were taken. "

Eret shifted, his sunglasses drooping a little to the right, half revealing a blinding eye.

Skeppy flinched and shielded his eyes with his hands. " Your eyes are bright dude! " He cried.

Eret sat up and fixed his sunglasses. " Sorry, sorry. " He said quickly. Dream glanced down.

" So um... I kind of need a brace... Y'know, for my uh " Dream trailed, glancing around.

" Right. We'll get one for you or make one or something. " George nodded.

" Yeah. Thanks. " Dream huffed. He slowly looked down at his empty package of food.

The group sat quietly, the air was tense.

" So... Eret, " George started. The male looked up at his name.

" Yeah? " He hummed.

" Tell us a little about you. " George requested sheepishly.

" Oh. Um okay. Yeah. I'm Eret, my eyes are blindingly bright from testing. I'm a fallen angel. Uhhh... My halo is chipped from testing. " Dream looked very angry at the last sentence. His wings had started heating up again, so he pulled them closer to himself.

George nodded. " Well, I'm George. I died not too long ago. I was caught hanging out with Dream and got exiled to here. "

" We're doing introductions so uh, Hi. I'm Dream I was born an imp and yada yada boring stuff. George already told you the rest. " He added, shrugging lamely.

" Well. We know all the dead people now, so live dudes. You have the floor. " Eret chuckled.

" I'm Skeppy, I'm a streamer and stuff. I'm not dead. " He shrugged. Sapnap snickered before waving.

" Hey Mamas, I'm Sapnap. I stream too and I'm not dead either. " Dream and George simultaneously rolled their eyes, but they couldn't help but grin fondly.

" Well. We've done introductions. Now what? " George glanced down, trying to think of anything.

" We could watch that Dora show again. " Dream suggested. Sapnap and Skeppy burst into hysterics.

" D-D-Dora.. Where- what when? How could I have missed that. " Sapnap said between his fits of laughter.

" I caught him watching late at night once. " George said. " He thought she was speaking the demon language despite the fact that she's actually speaking Spanish. " Even Eret laughed at that. 

Hey there y'all! I decided to post an early chapter because I might be a little too out of it later to post another. 

Anyways, we're back home and safe!! For now. 

Again, thank you so much for the support! I originally wrote this so I would have scenes to doodle lmao 

Love y'all 

Moony <3