67

Ehehe I has plan

Sapnap's phone rang and he looked over at it, squinting at the blinding white contact name.

Skeppy?

Why would he be calling? He shrugged and picked it up.

" Hey. " He greeted as he played with Skechers, Patches watching him with narrowed eyes. She'd grown very protective over the duckling since Dream left.

" Hey! Sapnap! Guess what! I got a dog! " Skeppy yelled into the phone. He heard the jingle of a collar in the background and Skeppy yell something muffled at it. Something along the lines of ' If you try to take my food one more time there will be hell to pay, Fog. '

Fog? Sapnap tilted his head and stifled a laugh. " Aww! I want to see! " He whined.

" Why don't I come over? I can take Fog with me and introduce him to Patches and Skechers. " Skeppy suggested excitedly.

The jingling seemed to stop immediately.

" That's.. Yeah okay. But if Fog tries to eat Skechers or hurt Patches George will make sure the dog can't see. Period. " Sapnap agreed reluctantly, glancing down at Skechers.

" Alright! I get going now if that's okay? It sounds like George needs some mental support anyways. " Skeppy said, hanging up. Sapnap sighed.

" Not like he doesn't have Eret and I. " He grumbled as he placed down a little water bowl for Skechers to play in.

Dream was panicking. " You're taking me back? Wait! You can't do that! I left for a reason! Skeppy listen to me! " He wailed, tugging against his leash.

" I don't know what your infatuation with the house is, but we need to get going. Come on, Fog! " Skeppy groaned as Dream's claws scrabbled helplessly against the wood floor.

Dream continued to bark and whine but eventually was dragged to the car and placed in the passenger seat.

He slumped, his head and tail hung low. He curled up on the seat, resting his chin on the dashboard.

The quiet hum of the car soothed Dream to sleep, letting him temporarily forget about all his problems and hallucinations and just relax. The tranquility, however, didn't last long since he was slammed into the door. " Jesus Skeppy! Do you even know how to drive? " He complained, knowing the brunette couldn't understand him as he hopped out of the car. He looked up at the house he had dreaded returning too, wincing at the soreness in his side before taking a deep breath and returning to Skeppy's side.

Skeppy knocked on the door and Dream, growing anxious, hid behind him. He peered at the door which cracked open, revealing Sapnap. He looked tired, his black hair ruffled and uncombed.

Dream frowned and looked down again.

" Is this the prized puppy I've heard about? Fog? Right? " Sapnap hummed as he kneeled down in front of Dream, whose eyes widened as he was startled out of his trance, stumbling a couple steps back out of surprise. " Awwww... " Sapnap cooed as he held out a hand to Dream.

Dream eyed him wearily, streaks of orange ran over his eyes and down his face. He took a shuddering breath and gently rested his chin in the man's palm. Sapnap smiled and ran his hand over his head.

He moved to the side and let the two in and Patches saw him, her eyes widening.

" Oh you've got to be kidding. " he heard her mutter. Wait what? He did a double take and approached her slowly. He could feel Skeppy and Sapnap's attentions and gazes burning into his back but he ignored them. " Dream. What did you do this time? " She huffed as she approached him with a lazy glare.

" I- I can understand you. " He mumbled, his eyes wide.

" No shit sherlock. " She sneered. " Thanks for ditching me with the kid by the way. You're boyfriend's been too distraught to take her of them, which distracts Eret and Pandas over there. " She motioned lazily. He blinked.

" Pandas? " He repeated, his eyes gleaming with amusement. She nodded and glanced around the room.

" Oi! Kid! C'mere! Why don't you come talk to Dream! " She yowled obnoxiously and Dream strained his ears to listen for a response.

" Okay! Okay! I'm coming! " He heard faintly from upstairs. Skeppy and Sapnap had immersed themselves in a conversation.

" you know what, nevermind. we'll just go up to you! " she shouted. Dream rolled his eyes as she motioned for him to follow her.

" You know, it's really weird to be talking to my cat. " He huffed.

" Your cat? " She raised her eyebrows, snickering softly. " It's weird to be talking to my imp. " She seemingly corrected him.

" Damn, I knew you were sassy, but I didn't realize you were a bitch. " he joked. She snorted and swatted him over the ears.

" Shut up, will ya? We don't want the kid to hear your profanities. " She growled, though it was in a more friendly, light-hearted way.

He chuckled softly and she nudged the door open with her nose. Dream's eyes landed on a huddled figure, which was sniffling softly to itself.

" George? " He whispered, Patches looked over at him and sighed.

" Go say hi. " She commanded him as Skechers ran over her, tripping clumsily over their own feet.

Dream placed his front paws on the bed, his tail wagging slowly. " George. " He said as he nudged his back.

The brunette rolled over and sat up slowly, looking at the fluffy white dog.

" Oh? That's new? " he mumbled, Dream's heart throbbed when he saw George was holding his mask. He scrambled up onto the bed and nearly fell off of it, but George caught him quickly, laughing quietly.

" Hi there. " He greeted Dream, looking at the dog's big black eyes. " Aren't you cute? Who do you belong to? " He asked gently as he ruffled the fur atop his head.

Dream's tail wagged as he nuzzled himself up against George. " Stop crying. " He murmured as he rested his chin on the Brit's shoulder.

" Oh? Isn't that Skeppy's number? Fog... Skeppy's dog, huh? " Dream realized George was reading off his collar and he simply curled up tighter.

He gently ran a hand through his fur and he sighed with content.

" I missed you. " He mumbled into the hoodie George was wearing. His hoodie. He felt a smile tug at his expression.

George seemed soothed by the dog's presence ever so slightly. 

Ha wrote this during break between classes ahaha 

anywaysss I have nothing to say. 

i'm so bored please send help 

also those of you in the discord server, y'all are great artists and such cool people <3

Love y'all MOST ( Dont you dare argue with me) !!!

Moony <3