47.

Steph returned home Saturday lunch and I left Mel's to go back to Steph and Ally's Sunday afternoon, letting Steph have some time with her mum.

I spent the rest of the evening with Steph and Ally, playing cards, talking and laughing. It wasn't long in to the night after dinner, we all dragged ourselves to bed. Ally had work at 4am and Steph and I had school to return to.

The week flew by honestly. I woke up to Monday morning and then I blinked and it was Friday. I'm more comfortable, more than ever before with myself and the relationship Dean and I have but we still gave shit to Tommy and Steph Monday morning for sucking faces, laughing and joking about it.

Dean wanted to take me out Friday night to a movie date and Steph had plans with Tommy.

Big plans.

She told me she is ready. Ready to lose her virginity.

I was nervous for her because I know it hurts. But I could be wrong, when I lost mine, it was rough, really rough. I bled for days afterwards.

I had no advice to give her. None.

But it was then Steph told me that her and Tommy had been doing more than just kissing  on the mouth.

Steph had it all worked out. Ally started work at 3pm on Friday and won't be back till lunch Saturday. They were getting pizza delivered and watch movies and make out and go from there.

I was astounded.

So after Steph dressed herself then dressed me, she went around the lounge room, lighting a couple candles and sprayed some perfume around the room.

I sat on the couch, watching her fret, keeping myself amused.

I didn't complain about what Steph dressed me in because I really liked the look.  I had thick ripped black stockings on under my mini denim shorts, a black singlet and a red flannel complete with my usual black converse and a grey beanie. It felt so long ago that I wore my beanie.

It was a security thing but the past couple weeks, I felt like I didn't need it at all.

Steph helped with my make up, getting annoyed with the piercing above my lip and that made me smile watching her face.

"This look suits you to a tee." Steph complemented me. Steph took a complete one eighty in her clothes tonight. Instead of a belly shirt and short shorts, she wore a beige cocktail dress, her hair left down and straight and her make up was very natural.

"You look very pretty, Steph." I said to her as she kept fretting about having the perfect set up.

Steph paused in her actions and smiled at me. "Thanks, Beth." She breathed out. "I really appreciate that."

I got up and gave her a cuddle.

"I'm so nervous." She whispered to me and I took the moment in because for once, it wasn't woe me.

"It will be okay, Steph. Just be yourself, be natural and have fun, relax." I told her, smiling widely.

There was a knock at the door and Steph let me go and answer it.

"Wow, Stephanie. You clean up nicely." I heard the smart ass remark from Dean.

"Bite me." She snapped playfully at him.

I giggled at the pair and made my way to them. "Ill be home later." I said to my best friend and took Dean's hand as he led me to the car.

"Wow, Beth. You look hot." Dean managed to say as he swung me towards him. I giggled again as I leaned against his chest and welcomed the kiss from him.