"Daddy...." He cried making me hold him tighter. He's slipping. And this time I'll be sure to catch him. I'm going to be better for him. Whenever he has nightmares he slips into little space and I find it to be absolutely adorable.

"Baby how about we go get you some stuff to be little." I offered and he nodded excitedly. When I went to get up without him and he whined and pulled my arm.

"Wanna come with me?" I asked and he instantly pulled my arm again to walk to his room. I chuckled at his eagerness and followed him there. I dressed him in and adorable dinosaur onesie.

"Ah! Oh my goodness you so freaking cute Min!" I cooed just as excited as he growled around pretending to be a dinosaur

"Let's go get my baby a sippy

"Let's go get my baby a sippy." I said and offer my hand again which he took without hesitation.

"Milk or juice sweetie?" He told me juice and I prepared his cup for him. As he sat at the counter and I made his cup, I realized we both haven't eaten.

"Are you hungry?" I asked and he smiled and nodded again.

"Noddles!" He yelled with a wide smile and I laughed.

"Okay ramen it is because it's late, but tomorrow you're eating a real meal. Okay?" I told him.

"Yes daddy." He smiled shyly and blushed. He's just so damn cute. I poured the water in the bowl and popped it in the microwave.

"Alexa play 'Boy with love BTS'." Jimin asked the echo.

"Okay playing... 'Boy in love BTS'." She responded making me laugh. Alex never listens to a thing Jimin says.

"Alexa play 'Boy with love be BTS'." I told her and she instantly played it.

"She hates me!" He yelled angrily and I couldn't help but laugh. The song played through and he did the cutest little dance to it. He must have learned it in class. When he finished I clapped and he asked Alexa for another song. Which of course she got wrong.