"Jungkook please tell me this is a joke. I'll forgive you just don't continue. Don't do this." I pleaded even after he completely embarrassed me. I still want him. Even after he completely betrayed my trust. I still love him. He's my home. What do I do without him?

"Hey Jimin... I'm sorry I never wanted to hurt you to get what I wanted." Tae said and he seemed guilty. He seemed like he genuinely felt bad. But that made it even worse that Jungkook was being such an asshole. Usually it's Taehyung. The situation just didn't make any sense.

"But Jungkook.." I cried so quietly you could barely even hear it. He couldn't have just turned off his love for me so quickly. I need to at least try. I walked towards him and tried to interlace my hands with his bigger ones. He has to be lying, joking, kidding. Anything to make this not true.

"Get the fuck away Jimin. You're a pathetic cry baby and I'm so happy I finally got an out. Finally I'm free." He pushed me away and on to the ground harshly.

"I hate you. I hate you. I hate you!" I screamed after him but I know it's not true. I could never hate him. No matter how hard I try, I'll never stop loving him.

I sat in front of our apartment.... Well my apartment and cried my heart out as they just laughed and walked away.

"How could you do this to me?" I cried out loudly but he was already gone. And not coming back.

-

Jungkook POV

I watched him while he slept and caressed his hair softly. I'm glad I picked him and I know it was the right choice. We can just start over with nothing or no one dragging us down anymore. No friends or ex's or anyone. Just us.

I rolled over and contently sighed at how happy I was. Maybe I lost someone I loved today but I got just as much back. My eyes started to shut but then I heard whimpering. It confused me a lot because I know he doesn't have a dog or anything.

I rolled back over to his side to find him shaking. Shivering almost while whining. It wasn't until I saw a tear fall from his eye that I got seriously worried. He must be having a terrible nightmare.

"Jimin..." I whispered while shaking him.

"Jimin baby wake up." I said louder and shook him harder. It was quiet for a second until he shot right up making me jump.

"Min-" I started but he just hugged me and sobbed into my arms. He seemed really upset about whatever he was dreaming about. It's never been this bad.

"Thank you god! I though you- and Tae- the laughing." He started to try and explain it to me. It was nothing but random words and incoherent mumbling.

"Minnie please speak slower and more clearly." I requested softly and wiped his tears.

"I- okay." He stopped talking and took a much needed deep breath before trying to speak again.

"I had a n-nightmare. You picked Tae over me. Said he could do a l-lot of things better than m-me. And y-you laughed in my face. You broke up w-with me and pushed me on the g-ground really hard. Then you called me a c-crybaby and l-left." He cried and I felt awful. How could he even picture me doing such a thing?

"I'd never do anything like that to you Minnie. You should know that. Aw baby I'm so sorry." I gave him the best hug I could and he rested his head on my shoulder.