L

His arms tightened its hold around her waist as he embraced her from behind.

She held on to his arms as she closed her eyes and leaned back against him, savoring his comforting warmth. He leaned down a bit, tilted his head, letting his lips brushed against her ear. The salty cold breeze coming from the sea before them brushed against them and it only made him tightened his embrace around her more...

The sides of her lips twitched... slowly curved out a smile as she heard him humming against her ear and she felt the hair on the back of her neck stood up, as he tickled her with his hot breath. She opened her eyes and the wide sparkling blue sea welcomed her sight, she could still hear him humming...the sound was very much familiar to her. Yet she couldn't put her mind to remember what the song was because just the fact that she could hear him humming for the first time... the feeling was as if he was singing to her, made her blush and forget everything else.

She sighed in contentment... couldn't figure out the mixed emotions that were stirring her insides... she wanted to cry out of bliss... it was just so perfect. The sounds of the waves crashing against each other... under the pale blue sky... with him humming against her ear... but most of all, being right here in his protecting embrace, oh she really wanted to cry in happiness.

After a while, he stopped... and just then she noticed the wild beatings of her heart, and upon hearing it, she blushed once again.

Jungkook's eyes fluttered in happiness, his thin lips were curved out in a smile as he too looked over the sea. He rested his head over hers as he let out a contended sigh as well.

"I wish we could be like this forever..."

She heard him whisper... his voice sounded so calm yet a tinge of sadness could still be felt from it. She squeezed his arm as her smile faltered a bit.

"Me too..." She whispered back.

Jungkook let out another sigh as he released her from his embrace. He grasped on her shoulders and turned her around to face him. Rosé locked gaze with him for a while. One of his hands reached up to her face and caressed her cheek as another

smile curved on his lips.

"What do you say about having our own house?" He suddenly said and at first Rosé wasn't able to hear it clear. For a while she stared at him with a calm expression on her face before her eyes slowly widen as well as her mouth. She looked at him with mixed confusion and surprise in her face.

"Wha-... what did you say?" She stuttered on her words. Her voice barely heard. "Just the two of us... together... away from all this bad things that's been

happening..."

Rosé gulped down, couldn't blink her eyes from what she had been hearing from him. Together... alone with him... with just the two of them; she blushed from the thought. But as much as she wanted that dream to come true... at the back of her mind, she knew she couldn't just easily be happy and accept what he was offering her. There suddenly was a painful tug in her heart, preventing her happiness. She couldn't accept his offer. Not when she knew there were still rough edges that needed to be fixed.

The smile on her lips finally vanished, and her expression slowly changed as she stared at him with reluctance. There were a lot of things she wanted to discuss to him... and one of those was about Chanyeol, yet she was hesitating... afraid that she'll hurt him in the process. Yet if not now, when...? She can't take seeing him in so much pain.