XL

Rosé gripped on his hands and tried to push it off from her but he stayed pinning them down on the bed...she began kicking her legs to escape from him but he securely trapped her between his legs... his eyes were tightly shut... bearing her struggles beneath him... he tightly held her...slipping in his tongue inside her mouth... easily finding hers... their tongues began to battle for dominance...

Tears continued to stream down from the side of her eyes... slowly, her body calmed, hands settled on just holding his...her eyes slowly fluttered close... as she lifted up her head, wanting to deepen their kiss... may it because of the alcohol or may it because he has completely gone mad...she doesn't know what to feel... what to even think as of the moment... just letting herself go on with the flow... fooling herself once again just to steal this little moment with him...

He let go one of her hands... which she immediately took the opportunity for her hand to reach for his face and trailed its way to the back of his head... holding him closer... desperately holding on to him...

His free hand wandered along the sides of her body... reached out to the end of her shirt... slipping it inside to caress her bare stomach which earned a moan from her between their kiss... he pushed in his legs between hers... parting it with his, he settled himself between her legs...

Not another word, with only the sound of their lips being heard... they continued taking in each others mouth... the once sloppy kiss slowly turned into a passionate one... pouring out every desires, longing, desperation and heartaches on that one simple act...

As he let go of her other hand, she wrapped both of her arms around his neck... tilting her head for him to gain more access... his hand reached down to her pants... fiddling with its button, trying to take it off from her while his other hand trailed

from her stomach up to one of her breast, slipping in his hand under her bra to caress one of her soft peaks...

She arched her back against the bed... throwing her head back and moaned out loud, making them broke out from their kiss... leaving them both panting, gasping for air... she was about to open her eyes to see him but was held back and shut it close again when he started showering wet kisses all around her face... eagerly nipping on her jaw, trailing its way down to her neck...

Successfully unbuttoning her pants, he hastily pulled it down to her thighs, revealing her underwear... before his hand trailed up to cup her other breast...

"Uhhh..."

A long moan escaped her lips... arching her back once again and bending her knees up...head was thrown aback... still holding on to his hair, while his lips settled on her neck... licking and sucking on it... making as much marks as his lips can, just to make it clear that she's his... his hands gently massaged her breasts... sending shivers down her spine whenever his fingers would squeeze on her hardened nipples...

He pulled himself down on her... pulling her shirt up together with her bra to reveal her peaks... and with that, he took one of her breasts in his mouth earning another moan from her... one of her hands let go of his hair... pulling it up to her face and bit on her finger as she threw her head to the side... her face was flushed red... eyes were now half opened as she panted and moaned at the same time...