Part 13

Rose's pov

I sat twisting my ring staring at the police who talked to Dan, the shooting at the hospital killed 24 people and hurt 87 it was my mother behind it of course I mean I've never hated somebody with a passion but the fact that she was my mother made me sick to my stomach. violet had woken up and she acted as if nothing even happen she acted the same always wanting Dan over me but ever since the hospital she has been very close with Dan, I used to be able to get her to sleep but Dan was the only person I repeat only person who could get her to sleep Dan was the only person allowed to feed her Dan was the only person allowed to hold her and right now she was upset with me for holding her.

I sighed staring at her as she made grunting noises I began rocking her back and forth and she adjusted herself allowing herself to relax I sighed and Ryan sat next to me playing with the holes in her jeans,

Kyle was hurt in the shooting he was okay now, but if something were to happen to him who knows what I would have done.

I stared at Dan's head he looked a lot like he used to back during flaws and bad blood videos since he hasn't had a hair cut in awhile, his facial hair grew faster then anything he had to shave every week or he'd have a Bush on his face, I didn't mind him any way but I did have a favorite style of Dan I sighed as dan walked towards us and Violet got excited Dan grabbed her holding her she looked so tiny compared to him with me she was like half my size not really but close to it.

Rose: What's wrong?

I asked following behind Dan

Dan: nothing, they don't trust me because of my records.

He said as we walked out of the building putting Violet in her car seat I sighed getting in the car along with Ryan Dan got in too and Dan took Ryan home and then we drove back to the old house luckily we still had things there or we'd have nothing at all.

I sighed the only noise in the car was violet's light humming noise she just started to make i figure she'll have to do something that has to do with music when she's older, I sighed pushing my hair out of my face staring at her through the mirror

Dan: What's the matter?

He asked me suddenly

Rose: nothing,

I barely whispered

Dan: Rose,

I stared at him he was driving again, and I remember when he could barely move his hands

Rose: What?

Dan: Something's wrong.

Rose: Im fine, really.

I said pulling my hair up raping a hair tie around it and a ponytail hung from my head I sighed looking at Violet

Dan: You're acting strange, tell me what's on your mind.

I sighed

Rose: not right now,

I said unbuckling myself as soon as we pulled up to the house I got out of the car quickly walking over to violets door opening it unbuckling her Dan stared at me as I pulled her out she made a noise at me and I rolled my eyes handing her to Dan he sighed taking her i slammed the door shut I felt like she hated me sometimes she only wanted Dan, I mean I can't blame her and I can't think that she hated me either she was only 1 but it did make me feel bad I walked ahead of him walking to the house Dan handed me his keys and I unlocked the door we walked inside and I sighed setting his keys down slamming the door shut locking the three locks on the door.

I sighed sitting down pulling off my shoes watching Dan as he placed Violet in her chair feeding her right away she kept quiet eating I sighed looking around after that Violet fell asleep in her chair Dan took her upstairs I sighed sitting on the sofa staring at where the TV should be but there was nothing I felt somebody sit next to me