Part 6

Rose's Pov

I walked next to Dan who was holding Violet, Dan looked at me as we walked I was wearing high heels and a dress he knew I was very unhappy about that but I wasn't going to complain it wasn't like we were going to be here for hours. I hope.

Dan Was in some what of a suit and that was odd and I could tell people were surprised because many people stared at him, he grabbed my hand suddenly as we walked inside I saw nobody I knew and nobody Here i study the room then looked at Dan he nodded for me to walk forward I sighed walking there were many people here most of them were middle aged woman with way too many kids and drunken husbands we didn't fit in and I didn't want to fit in, Dan being Dan was taller then almost everybody here and that caused people to stare at him, Violet seemed a little scared she hadn't been around anybody but the people she met when she was born what I would consider her family I would say and now we are in this big room full of kids and other people. many kids looked at her she stared at them then I noticed somebody taller then Dan and right away I knew it was Kyle I sighed of relief seeing Ryan and Max janna and Kyle and then will.

Kyle: We are still waiting for ross!

Dan nodded looking at me I was scared to death for the events that were going to occur tonight.

Dan: I'll be right back.

He whispered in my ear i grabbed his neck pulling him down to my level

Rose: Hurry back please.

He nodded kissing me on my cheek handing me Violet I took her and she watched as Dan walked away I sighed adjusting her to me, I tried to stay fairly close to everybody but failed terribly when I looked around I had lost them. A women walked up to me

Woman: new mom?

I stared at her nodding confused

Woman: you're Dan smith's right?

Rose: I guess.

I didn't classify myself as his property but I guess that's what I am.

Woman: What's that like?

Rose: having a bestfriend.

I said smiling at her

Woman: Cute, I'm Maggie you must be Rose.

I nodded

Maggie: oh look.

She said looking behind me I felt an arm wrap around my waist I knew it was Dan right away

Dan: We've got to go.

I nodded

Rose: nice meeting you.

She smiled and Dan and I walked away
I had to give Violet to Ryan I hugged ross for awhile and then he left with Ryan. I sighed trying to keep up with Dan we got to his car and he walked behind me unzipping my (i had clothes on under it) i steeped out of it taking off the high heels putting on socks then doc Martians Dan helped me tie them and then he walked to the trunk grabbing a bag out throwing my dress in there and my shoes he slammed it shut and I put his keys in kyle walked to the car and Dan handed him a bag along with max then the same guy from the night I ran away from the tour bus stood there kyle stared at him probably unsure of what he was doing here.

Dan: meet Alexander he's are information. I trust you listen to him and if he does anything to betray the rules. kill him.

Dan said slamming the car door shut he threw keys to Kyle. Kyle caught it and then will came from nowhere.

Dan: Get in both of you.

****

I had to sit in the front next to Dan and will sat In back

"Bad boy" part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें