Chapter 1: The Raid

It was a calm beautiful night in the middle of nowhere as the local fauna go about their daily lives.

But one thing did not belong, and that was a giant stone fortress that was on top of a mountain and had golden armored Henchmen armed to the teeth and ready to shoot anything that comes forward.

And inside the fortress many of the Henchmen were doing some heavy lifting as they transport some cargo into a truck either by themselves or with the help of a mech.

And at some point, one Henchman had lost control of his trolly and had dropped the cargo box onto the floor as a result.

"Careful, you fool. This equipment is worth more than your lives." A glasses wearing priest said over the intercom from the control center.

And the person that was clearly in control was a Nun with pale skin and striking blue eyes.

But what was strange was for the fact that she was wearing outfit that was a lot more form fitting at the top and was mainly black and red with gold accents on the collar and edges of her hood.

And soon she was getting a transmission from one of her associates and answered it.

"What?" she questioned.

"The Titans will be there in less than a minute." The informant explained.

The woman looks up at all the cameras for a moment before speaking. "I see no signs of that."

"Believe, don't believe, your choice." The informant proclaimed and ends the transmission.

And while the woman was still skeptical soon, she would realize that he was right.

Since right now outside two Henchmen were surveying the area while on black hexagon shaped hoverboards with gold accents.

And just as they turned a corner something grabs one of the Henchmen's hoverboard which resulted in the Henchman flying right off it and onto the floor.

Where he is then met with the air being knocked out of his lungs to the point of unconsciousness which was caused by Starfire landing right on top of his midriff.

And the person that had grabbed the hoverboard was Nightwing, who was still holding the hoverboard and threw it like a frisbee at the other Henchman who was starting to turn around to face them.

Raising her hand Starfire made It glow green which was the signal the other titans were waiting for.

And among the Titans there where three new members.

The First member being Black Belladonna, Aka Lady Nightshade.

Who wore her hair in a thick braid and had on a black mask with white eyes.

And as for her outfit it was mostly black with the front of her bodice from her chest to her thighs being white, a black jagged skirt with white tips and is purple on the inside, two black pouches attached to the back, and black boots with purple soles.

But the most unique thing about her was for the fact that she had gotten rid of her bow and had her cat ears out for show.