Chapter 13: Moving Forward

After some time, the Titans were finally having some normalcy in their lives especially with the addition of their new teammates.

And everything seemed to be looking up for them, take Jaime for example, a few days ago Garfield somehow managed to get Jaime's family to come down to Jump City and meet Jaime while he was working at the Soup kitchen.

To say that he was shocked and happy at the same time was an understatement, and after spending the day with them, the bug themed hero had actually hugged Garfield nearly to death for 10 minutes when he found out that it was him that did this.

And speaking of the green gremlin right now he is in a radio room on his actual interview with Kevin Smith.

Furthermore, he had brought Yang with him, of course because of her connection to the Wayne's, the Blonde Brawler had to wear a special pair of black sunglasses with super dark lenses that totally obscured her eyes from view.

"So, let me ask you this, how do you become a Titan exactly?" Kevin questioned.

"I mean, is there an audition? Do you look at videos? Cause I've been working out, you know, I want in." he said jokingly.

Beast Boy and Goldie looked at each other with a smile.

They then turn their gaze back towards the famous podcaster and it was Beast Boy that spoke up. "Well, Kev, I guess the most important thing to being a Titan is to have a strong sense of family. Some of us don't have our own, so we support the ones that do."

"Of course, an outgoing personality doesn't hurt but, you know, you gotta have a power. Something cool."

"Don't let Batman hear that." Goldie said jokingly.

"He's the greatest detective in the world, that's a superpower in itself." Beast Boy rebutted with a shrug.

"Something cool? Listen, you turn into animals' man, that's beyond cool. And Goldie can absorb all physical attacks that she gets from her enemies, thus turning it into raw power to make her as strong as Superman."

"Not to mention an added bonus of having literal flaming hair."

The heroes chuckled at that, "Thanks. But it's not just about the cool superpowers, snazzy uniforms and daring adventures. It's about us helping each other grow. Be better people."

"Listen, I know you're not supposed to talk about this, but I just gotta ask. There's a new girl, right?" Kevin asked.

Beast Boy smiled at the mention of Supernova, "All we can say is that she's a wonderful addition to the team and is always combat ready for action."

Goldie snorts at the mention of Penny's phrase.

"Come on, Beast Boy..." Kevin begged with a smile.

"Starfire and Red would kill me."

"There's no way Starfire is listening to this, man, she's brushing her hair. And Red's probably with Robin patrolling the city."

"Forget it. Our lips are sealed." Goldie proclaimed with a chuckle.

And Beast Boy added to her comment by turning into a seal.

Which instantly made the blonde brawler burst out laughing and fall out of her chair.

"Whoa, man, he just turned into a seal, folks, I swear." Kevin proclaimed.

Making sure her glasses were still on her face; Goldie sighed as she got up and sat back down in her seat.

"But really, guys, is she gonna like, replace Terra?" Kevin questioned.

"Terra?" Beast Boy repeated.