"Girl we both know Adonis ain't ever make you actually cum.. go get you sum."

"No I'm not.."

"Have you ever came at the hands of another? Or are your orgasms usually self-induced?"

She look embarrassed. "Self-induced."

"I'm not saying you gotta fall in love just go ride sumbody release a Lul bit.. you deserve an actual orgasm. Multiple at that."

"Heavyn.. I feel like imma be disappointed."

"Get a lul head."

"Is it.."

"AHT!" I looked at her like she had 2 heads "bitch you never got a lul head?"

She shook her head "Adonis said he didn't like eating pussy."

"My poor baby. Oh my god... when it's done right... we gotta get you sum."

"I'm fine with my vi-"

"They get old and soon you'll crave more. And girl when dudes say they don't eat pussy I usually make up an excuse and leave. Cause if he don't eat it he can't beat it. Simple."

"Imma need you to get yo life together." She laughed.

"Girl pussies taste good why not munch on that muhfucka his tongue was prolly stiff asl. What Megan say? Mandatory that I get the head but no guarantees on the penetration?"

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞 || 𝐂𝐨𝐜𝐨
𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡
𝟏𝟏:𝟏𝟓 𝐩𝐦

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞 || 𝐂𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝟏𝟏:𝟏𝟓 𝐩𝐦

"Not you going viral for saying 'Not The Fayade.'"

Ace just smiled.

"Where Hell and Emaza?" Sway looked around.

"They don't get off for another 3 hours." I shrugged.

"I hope he ain't think that was funny." Elease shook her head.

"Ho, why is you here? Poudii don't like you." Sway mugged.

"I'm here with her." She pointed at me.

"What's her name?"

"Sy-aniya-Kamani...."

"Feds don't say my middle name." Ace mugged. "Her name Coco."

"Lay!! I couldn't find the drink you wanted so I got some fruit punch." Poudii yelled walking in draping his arm on my shoulder. "Fuck you doing here? Get to steppin Elease ion got time for it."

"Awwnn you got me the jug of Minute Maid? That's love." I made this face 🥺 and he laughed. "Swea you ugly." I went and put my juice and snacks up.

𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara