𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢 || 𝐒𝐲𝐧
𝟐.𝟓 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫..
𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝟓:𝟐𝟑 𝐏𝐌

Okay so imma give y'all a quick little run down

Okay so imma give y'all a quick little run down. Remy and I have recently had a set of twins a boy and a girl. We named them Love Sincere and Leilani Emaza. And I'm pregnant again and if it's another set of twins imma choke slam him. And we aren't together right now because he relapse and shut me out and- another day pooh.

Miyagi and Heavyn been together for 2 years now and put their eggs together with Poudii's sperm and successfully got inseminated. Turns out Ty's swimmers were weak.. welp, anyways.

Yarei and Trejon (Ace) had a baby girl her names Trinitee Marie.

Kamarion and Tysheem got arrested on gun charges among other things soo.

Yarei, Trejon, Saint, and Malaysia all moved to ATL.

Malaysia and Saint been sneaking around and I think she's in love with that boy.

Dre and Sachie had another girl and they named her Majesty Sarai. She's one and the cutest fucking thing.

*SN Dre has a son the same age as Andrison and his name is Zyaire. Then he has 2 daughters with Issacha, Tinsley who is their oldest daughter she is 5 since the time skip and Majesty. Akari and Zyaire are 7 and Majesty is 1. The Twins Love & Leilani plus Trinitee are a couple months 6-7 for Trin 8-9 for the twins. And Xavien is 2, Malaysia, Heavyn, and Saiyr are pregnant. Akari is two and he lives with Trey.*

"ZAE! Stop allat fucking running in and out my damn house!"

He sighed loudly plopping down on the couch. "When's daddy coming house." He asked looking up at me.

"I don't know baby.." I answered truthfully.

"He don't love us no more?"

"Awwn baby, it's not like that. Daddy needs help with sum things and he doesn't want us to see him like that."

He nodded, "So he loves us, but why do we have to leave to be with him? Other kids have mommy and daddy at home."

I frowned then quickly fixed my face, "Sometimes things-"

"Look what I got!" Heavyn exclaimed as Andrison ran in. "Mickey D's for the kiddos and Your favorite Brisket from the pit 4 pounds."

I smiled looking at the food getting up to go wash my hands.

"If babies come out the sky why do you eat them?"

I overheard Zae ask Andrison.

"They don't eat the babies, the storks drop them off. Mommies put pillows in their shirts to make believe." Mal shrugged.