𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐪

2 months later...

𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐚𝐡𝐦𝐮𝐫 || 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐲
𝐀𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐛'𝐬
𝟒:𝟏𝟒 𝐩𝐦

"Man when he leaving? I'm tryna fuck on sumbody and mopie ova thea fucking up the mood

"Man when he leaving? I'm tryna fuck on sumbody and mopie ova thea fucking up the mood."

"You know I can hear yo ass right?"

"Was I whispering?" Herb yelled back.

I put my cup up to my lips and Heavyn threw a pillow at me.

"Heavyn imma beat yo ass!"

"Keep drinking that shit you gon be beating Satan ass." She mugged.

"Mane leave me alone."

"No, you got my girl singing breakup songs. And tuning everybody out, you broke it, she was in a fetal position rubbing her belly just staring at the wall. The crazy part is ion even think she knew I was standing there. Go fix her."

"I'm with Hitman it's been 2 months fuck on." Herb added in walking up behind her.

"Boy we close but we not that close bag back."

"Girl you wanna fuck me ainnit."

"Ion fuck people my girls like. Ion know what you use to but this ain't that bag back Fucci."

"Can y'all shut tf up!" Ace mugged walking out his room.

"Manee put yo dick up we don't wanna see that shit." Ghoulz stood in fronna him so we couldn't see him.

"I sleep naked youn like it fuck out my shit."

"That's a lul sus, you live with a man." She shook her head.

"Ian worried bout nobody if you wanna look just say that."

"Go in the damn room fore I shoot you."  She looked at her phone. " Yes?"

"Can you come take me somewhere?" Saiyr said sleepily.

"Mhm, gimme 30 minutes I'm in here with the fake ass Tory. And the knockoff Swavy Lee and yo punk ass baby daddy. You know that man name Leon. His parents don't love him."

"Heav." Sai sounded agitated.

"Heav." She mocked, "you lucky we girls cause I could make you Uber yo ass to wherever."

"Bitch I wish you would, drop yo ass like a bad habit."

"Mhm keep on imma get Jandro to give you Tory hair line." She smiled walking to the door. "Girl yo baby daddy watching me hard asf come get this damn junkie. Fore he be in somebody bathtub."

"I- that's not funny."

"I'm not tryna be funny he finna be in hell." She walked out.

"Imma be the head nigga in charge too." I smiled pouring sum lean in my cup. "Two white cups and I got that drank it could be purple it could be pink pendin on how you mix that shit money to gotten imma get that shit." I rapped sippin my drink.