"I know and I'm sorry but Tae.." He tried explaining but Joon and Jin weren't having it.

"It doesn't matter Kook-Ah. Jimin was little at home and he would've been alone if we weren't here. What were you thinking?" Joon asked slightly disappointed.

"Guys look I'm not a fucking babysitter! I can't be with him all the time!" The younger said louder than he should've.

"News-fucking-flash yes the fuck you are! You agreed to be a caregiver and future husband! When your baby needs you. You're there. When your fucking fiancé needs you. You're there. What the hell is wrong with you?!" Jin spat back angry now.

"Nothing! Nothing is wrong! I'm just so damn tired! I just wanted one fucking night where I didn't have to care about anything!" He yelled back.

"Stop yelling before Jimin hears and you hurt his feelings. You know if he heard this he'd be heartbroken." Joon advised and the younger shut up and looked down. They were right. If Jimin heard any of this he'd be distraught.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm not thinking. I didn't mean it. I really do love him. I really do want to be with him it's just yesterday really messed me up." He ran his hand through his hair and took a deep breath.

"Why did you get so drunk last night?" Jin asked and Jungkook shook his head at the memory.

"Tae.... yesterday he confessed to me." The younger explained and both of older boys eyes widened.

"He likes you?" Joon asked surprised with extra emphasis on the you.

"Hey it's not impossible!" Jungkook joked trying to lighten the mood high the olders laughed.

"But yeah. Said he loved me and that's why he hates Jimin."

"That makes so much more sense. I really couldn't figure out what his problem was." Jin admitted and the three talked for a while more. It ended in laughs and understanding.

-

Jimin had just woken up. And of course Jungkook was gone. Of course he wouldn't stay with him. He knows how much Jimin hates waking up alone. The younger couldn't help but cry. All he wanted was to see Jungkook. See him talking, eating, breathing. Anything.

"Daddy..." He called out softly. No one answered so he got up to look for him. Now he should've learned his lesson not to eavesdrop. Not to listen into conversations that he knows he shouldn't. But Jimin is nosy.

He put his ear to the door and heard Jungkook speaking. That brought a smile to his face but the words on the other hand stabbed him in the heart.

"Guys look I'm not a fucking babysitter! I can't be with him all the time!" He should've known that Jungkook felt this way. A babysitter.

"News-fucking-flash yes the fuck you are! You agreed to be a caregiver and a future husband! When your baby needs you. You're there. When your fucking fiancé needs you. You're there. What the hell is wrong with you?!" The younger heard Jin yell and Jungkook groaned loudly.

"Nothing! Nothing is wrong! I'm just so damn tired! I just wanted one fucking night where I didn't have to care about anything!" Jimin tears didn't stop. How could they when all Jungkook ever does is complain about being with him and how tired of it he is?

"Stop yelling before Jimin hears and you hurt his feelings. You know if he heard this he'd be heartbroken." Joon definitely wasn't wrong. Heartbroken is a start.

"I'm sorry. I-" Jimin sulked to the ground and stopped listening to it. He couldn't. It would've only hurt him more. Is he really that bad? That much to be with?