Chapter 4

Izuku's POV

Luckily I survived the plane ride without puking but I wasn't done yet. I hopped on a bus ride to Sioux Falls, sleeping through the ride. By the time I got there it was barely 5 in the freaking morning. I had a picture of the guy I was looking for and his name so he should be easy to find. I am in a rush to find this guy so I did what any reasonable person would do if you're looking for someone who goes to the police station and that's what I did. Right before I walked in I saw the sheriff and decided to talk to her.

"Excuse me ma'am I am looking for someone can you help me?" I asked her as politely as I could. Making sure to pop out the innocent teenager's look.

"Of course it's a small town so it should be easy," she responded.

"Thank you I am looking for a Bobby Singer." Her face slightly changed. By that reaction she didn't like him.

"Who are you? And why are you looking for the town drunk?"

"My name is Isaac Saki, he was one of father's good friends so I decided that while I am in America - as a foreign exchange student - that I'd stop by," I explained, handing her my drivers license and a picture of my father, Bobby, and another one of their hunting buddies.

"You're just a kid... well I guess I can help, by the way I am Sheriff Jody Mills," she replied. Then explained more on how he lives kinda isolated and gave me the directions on how to get there. I thanked her then was on my way. As I almost got there I saw a gas station. I went in and bought two pieces of pie and a ginger ale... call it comfort food. When I got back outside to eat I saw a really nice car, it was a '67 Chevy Impala, man it looked cool... did his dad have a car like this. Someone exited the gas station pissed he mumbled something about pie being out. We made eye contact and my eyes widened in shock.

"What are you looking at?" He asked, coming off pretty harsh.

"Um... nice car," I told him motioning my head to his Impala, he smirked at the compliment.

"What are you doing out here kid?"

"I got kinda lost looking for someone... I have a bad sense of direction. I need to get back on track... oh and my name is Isaac." I explained then chuckled nervously. I mean I am not wrong I have a feeling I am lost. He also laughed but pointed at me.

"My name is Jim, I'll take you to my uncle's, he lives here so he can help you out," Jim suggested and I accepted. So we got in his car and he drove us to his uncle's place. "You know it's stupid to get in the car of a stranger tight," he announced.

A small giggle left my lips, "yeah I am not dumb, and I am a pretty good judge of character too... plus I can defend myself if necessary," I admitted. He scoffed at my response and rolled his eyes. I looked at the second slice of pie I had, "hey you wanted pie right? Well I have two slices so you can have one." Jim happily accepted. It seems like he really likes pie. We entered what it looks like was a scrap yard. He turned off the car and I grabbed my duffel and entered the house.

"Yo Bobby this kid needs help so I brought him to you," he called then grabbed a beer.

"Thank you Dean it was kind of you," I told him with a small smirk. He looked back at me shocked.

"What the hell... I said my name was Jim-"

"-I am in a rush so another time," I cut the green-eyed man off. "So Bobby I have been looking for you... my dad said you are the best demon hunter which means you can help me find one."

"You're a hunter... you're Isaac right?" Bobby asked and I nodded in response. By the way the Sheriff acted and gave me direction it was obvious that she would have called him to give him a heads up. "Well kiddo before we start talking I need you to prove that you're human." I pulled my cross out that was hidden underneath my plain clothes.

"This cross is made out of pure iron and the chain is silver... do you want me to drink holy water as well?" I asked in an irritated tone. Bobby shook his head no. Dean grabbed a beer then sat in a chair in the kitchen. I did the same but sat in front of Bobby. "Well let's get to business."

I'm having way too much fun writing this- also- im that dumbass who hasn't written this in like years (exaggerating)so when i go back to finish writing this is see that my style has changed bc when i first started writing it was a while ago and then i took breaks and the forgot but still wrote other stuff- so basically I ended up doing an over load edit which is kinda like rewriting it but keeping the basic plot and most of the og but words get replaced and emotion are expressed dif- but you guys just wanna read lmao- sorry- i rant a lot- I hope you enjoyed weirdo nerds-