"You're the one being childish!" I yell

"So what if I am? You can't understand. But don't bother, it's not at all necessary. You don't owe me anything Kacely and I don't expect anything from you. Well I did and I shouldn't have. It won't happen again." She says and walks out the door.

What on earth just happened?
She's so dramatic, I do not understand her. I really do want to help her, the way Henry helped me but she won't let me. Well, I can't force her. It's not my fault she's the way she is.

Well, maybe I shouldn't have raised my voice at her. Well I should not have missed out on what we planned just because I was having the time of my life with Azinwi. I prioritised my desires over my word to help her and I should not have done that. I was selfish and it was wrong. I may have said I was sorry and I am sorry but I should not have let it get to that.

Another mess up.

...
As expected, Amy doesn't show up for swimming practice. However, so many junior students turn up; about forty or so. Tabe and I are so shocked with the turn up and I feel absolutely proud of us. I wish Amy were here though. I'll try to apologise to her.

Tabe and I start by teaching the first fifteen kids how to swim, we start from floating. Some learn it pretty quickly and others don't, just like in every other aspect of life. Practice ends quickly today and by the time the bell rings, I feel accomplished.
Tabe tells me he has to hurry home so I'll have to be the one to lock up today. When everyone leaves I stare at the pool for a little bit, trying to estimate how many fragments it can be segmented into, making it convenient enough for kids to swim and compete in. We could even make a big deal out of this, with medals and stuff.
I'm such a wild thinker.

"Kace!" A voice invades my thoughts. I look over my shoulder and it's Bryana. She has her signature bright smile on as she leaves the doorpost and walks towards me while looking around the place.

"Hey." I reply

"What happened here?!" She asks loudly.

"We cleaned it up a little bit." I shrug.

"This is not a little bit, it's so... Different! I can barely recognise it!" She says excitedly. "Wait who's we?"

"Tabe, Amy and I."

"Amy? Fat Amy?" She asks and I feel defensive already. She is fat but they don't have to identify her by her size all the time.

"Yes." I finally answer, suppressing the frown that was developing between my brows.

"It's really nice." She smiles.

"Thanks Bryana."

"I checked the basketball court for you but you weren't there. I never would've thought you'd be there."

"Why does everyone think that?" I ask

"Probably because you're tall? I don't know."

"I've never really cared about basketball. I love swimming, always have. I think I'll just stick here"

"Too bad for Bryan then." She scoffs. " Wow Kacely... who would've known ure such a Hulk?" She says eying my body.

"Hulk?" I ask confusedly.

Oh she means my abs. I'm such a dummy.

" Thanks Bryana. But I'm not a hulk, I never want to be one. That's too muscular."

"Well you're right." She smiles "you're amazing, just the way you are."

"Thank you."

"So... you're like part of the swimming team?" She asks idly and I nod. "Is that even a thing?"