"Baby, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking."

"No. You're not sorry if you keep doing it over and over. You know what happened last time & I don't want that to happen again. It's obvious that alcohol means more to you than our relationship so here's your flask. Have fun. Drink away.", Asia said, sliding the flask into Jazinae's hand.

"No. Baby, wait! It doesn't mean more to me. Just-", Jazinae stammered.

"Oh shut up you wimp! Let her go! She was being a snob while we were trying to have some fun.", Jessica saidm finishing up what was left in her glass.

"Jess, I think that's enough.", I stood up trying to take the glass from her but she snatched her arm away from me.

"No. You a snob too. You sat there the whole time while we were enjoying ourselves. Just because your virgin ass haven't had any dick & Mr. Famous is your client, doesn't make you any better than us so don't take the fun away from us.", Jessica slurred angrly.

My jaw hit the ground. I thought I was being responsible by not drinking & I thought I was being nice by hosting the sleepover at my house. Asia & Jazinae just stared with an unexplainable expression on their face.

"Jessica!", Asia gasped.

"I can't believe you said that. If I'm that much of a bother to you then you are very welcome to leave. I told you in confidence that I didn't like talking about sex for a very good reason. As of tonight, I would like to only have a business relationship with you. Not a friendship.", I whispered, looking down. When I looked up, I saw her face soften a little.

This is the reason why I kept to myself. I've never been able to trust many females only my grandma & grandpa.

"Goodnight guys. It was nice to meet you.", I said quietly to Asia & Jazinae with a fake smile. I rushed up the stairs & went up to my room.

I laid in my while listening to Asia yell at Jessica in some foreign language. Then I finally did something I haven't done in awhile. I cried.

[August]

Damn, it's borin' as hell in this house! Times like this I start wishin' I had a girl or at least somebody ta' chill wit when I'm bored. But then again relationships ain't fa' me. I'd rather fuck one day & not have ta' worry bout no bullshit.

Then again maybe Ion need a girl. Yeah, I'm trippin'. I might need sum else like a dog. I've been wantin' a dog fa' the longest since I been a jit but Mama ain't let me have one cuz my bitch ass step pops had "allergies".

I looked at the clock the wall in my livin' room & saw it was only 10pm.

"Hmm. Who should I call & aggravate?", I asked scrollin' through the contacts in my phone.

After searchin' fa' like 2 minutes, I finally decided ta' call Amber.

The phone rung fa' the longest til she finally picked up.

"Hello?", she answered in a hoarse voice. She usually sound sweet & innocent but now she sound sad like somethin' botherin' her.

"You sound different. You gotta cold?", I asked.

"No.", she sniffled. If she's not sick then that only mean one thing.

"Wait, are you cryin'?", I asked. It was silent on the other end of the phone til she busted out into tears.

"Amber, what's wrong?", I asked, sittin' up in my bed.

"I-I-I", she stuttered in between sobs.

"Shhh. Stop cryin' Ma. I'll be there in like 5 minutes, aight?", I said, holdin' the phone between my shoulder & face as I put my shoes on.